Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it true that i can buy prem only in lvl 20 ? :\

This is a discussion on is it true that i can buy prem only in lvl 20 ? :\ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; answer please i wanna go new server and fast buy gold and start exp but freinds say need 20 +...
Page: 1

Micky14

answer please i wanna go new server and fast buy gold and start exp but freinds say need 20 +

razzy

answer please i wanna go new server and fast buy gold and start exp but freinds say need 20 +[/b]
    as far as i know, its not true. (i could be wrong)

besides if u do need lvl 20 for gold prem why not just make a new account(free 3 day bronze) lvl to 20 in 10 mins ?

SheikahsLove

you need lvl 20 to access PUS, once u hit 20, u'll have to relog and buy gold. or, get 20 on another server, buy the gold BEFORE new server comes out, so u get the bonues from the start

Micky14

hehehehhe omg u so smarttttttt !!!!!!!!!!1
    i will open now acc in ko
    then i go server dies for example and then i will get lvl 20 then go out wait for new server then fast buy the gold ? :P are u sure its gonna work
    or i need my Charr that i will open in the new server lvl 20 + please help !

Micky14

what about the trina ? :S

Derden

if u make a char on dies ill halp you get to lvl 20 in 10 mins im orc pm me when you set it up

Banned Senior Member

The Trina will be left on whatever server you bought Gold premium on. One of the "downsides" to not waiting about an hour into the new server to get lvl 20

razzy

umm

if he gets 20 on diez forexample, he'll have to buy prem on diez, and there for he'll get trina on diez

just fukin wait for new server, when it comes out make a new account and then get 20 on the new server do what ya want from there.

Micky14

so u think i should just
    open char now
    then dont use him
    wait when new server come i get in get lvl 20 10min with clan
    then fast go pus buy prem then i will have trina ?
    good idea right?
    if i will open the acc in the day when server come i will have to exp with bronz prem
    and i want to get lvl 60 in 2 weeks or less=\

wynne.

when u have 5 days of bronze premium or less left u can buy gold prem. sow make an account with 3 days of bronze prem go new server lvl to 20 relog and buy gold prem^_^ then relog again sow it will show gold insteed of bronze.

Gl Hf on the new server

u wont be lvl 20 in 10min ,.. with all the lags .......
    maybe in 1 hours .

and just wait 1 -2 horus with gold ...... so u will be 20 in 1 hours and not 24 .... :S

the 30% more wont give u almost anything in the 1st 1- 25 lvls.

Banned Senior Member

its 20% more but it still doesnt give anything good in the low lvls

Casa

answer please i wanna go new server and fast buy gold and start exp but freinds say need 20 +[/b]
    You can buy a Bronze premium from the KO home page WITHOUT BEING LVL 1... Just after you created an account you can purchase the bronze account!

Madness

yes ..true

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

u wont be lvl 20 in 10min ,.. with all the lags .......
    maybe in 1 hours .

and just wait 1 -2 horus with gold ...... so u will be 20 in 1 hours and not 24 .... :S

the 30% more wont give u almost anything in the 1st 1- 25 lvls.[/b]
    well also more money and better drops (k2 sais)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast