Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need tips to kill KOXPers

This is a discussion on Need tips to kill KOXPers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I normally see KOXPers in hell abyss hiding in the middle structure to koxp Hob Goblins. Are there any ways ...
Page: 1

jetsamjetsam

I normally see KOXPers in hell abyss hiding in the middle structure to koxp Hob Goblins. Are there any ways to kill them other than getting your own koxp, and wall hack, and kill?

It's seriously pissing me off... i camped at portal for 1 hr killing KOXP while my other clan members killed HOBs. When they hide in the middle structure they can only be hit by r, or mage aoe. And they can arrow shower you...

I got double arrow showered... got hit 1.5k each time.

Need tips, be serious please.

Banned

I normally see KOXPers in hell abyss hiding in the middle structure to koxp Hob Goblins. Are there any ways to kill them other than getting your own koxp, and wall hack, and kill?

It's seriously pissing me off... i camped at portal for 1 hr killing KOXP while my other clan members killed HOBs. When they hide in the middle structure they can only be hit by r, or mage aoe. And they can arrow shower you...

I got double arrow showered... got hit 1.5k each time.

Need tips, be serious please.[/b]
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...?showtopic=2969

Jaex

If it's at hobs, just lure a hobgob over and have it aoe attack. The koxper, if afk, should eventually die.

justAgame

If it's at hobs, just lure a hobgob over and have it aoe attack. The koxper, if afk, should eventually die.[/b]
    they kill them before they get to them..and they spawn them how we gonna lure a hob to them?

the koxpers has not infinite pots

try to get a first grade shield with repel and heal urself aslong as u can and he will get dmg too if he attacks u

Nah they make it so they ONLY hit hobbs.
    I've been around lots of opposite nationers doing it and they don't ever hit me.

On my server, I just send a letter to the most active GM, and it actually seems to be working...
    (He told me to letter him whenever I see em, I'm his spy )

or as Priest subside+torment >D

Or get a mage with meteor and nova :P

NEMANYA

or get an Nuclear Bomb and fuck whole world...cus all cheating and problem solved..no more cheat for a while

deezdaggaz

or get an Nuclear Bomb and fuck whole world...cus all cheating and problem solved..no more cheat for a while [/b]
    Translated: Get a Nuclear Bomb and blow up the whole world...will stop all cheating and problem solved....no more cheating cause everybody is dead

Is that what you mean?

jetsamjetsam

Hmmm... Olympia doesn't seem to have any GMs

the only problem with luring more hobgobs on them to get them to aoe, is that 99% of the archers have auto minor heal turned on as their means of healing, so when an aoe hits them, 3 or 4 minor heals pop off and they're fine. Also it doesn't seem like many go afk in the abyss nowadays (I guess cause they keep getting killed ). But your best bet is to make friends with some orc mages if you're human and vice versa, and have mages from your own clan come nova the crap out of them if from the opposite nation.

warrior + provoke is best solution
    loads of koxp killed using that method in abyss. they can't out heal dmg by 6 or 7 hopgobs at once

the only problem with luring more hobgobs on them to get them to aoe, is that 99% of the archers have auto minor heal turned on as their means of healing, so when an aoe hits them, 3 or 4 minor heals pop off and they're fine. Also it doesn't seem like many go afk in the abyss nowadays (I guess cause they keep getting killed ). But your best bet is to make friends with some orc mages if you're human and vice versa, and have mages from your own clan come nova the crap out of them if from the opposite nation.[/b]
    we are good lurers in abyss right bfd xD

We have a lot of Warriors in clan who when they see them at hobs, voke as many hobs as possible to the hacker or close, I've yet to see a koxper survive 5-6 hobs aoe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast