Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need tips to kill KOXPers

This is a discussion on Need tips to kill KOXPers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if ur in piana or breth just pull a centaur or that other mob that duffs and does distance dot ...
Page: 2

FlippinSweeT

if ur in piana or breth just pull a centaur or that other mob that duffs and does distance dot damage, forgot the damn name, on to the koxper. if in hell abyss/desperation abyss i've noticed that finding a mage of the opposing nation is the easiest way to stop them, just aoe the shit outta them.

Abyss - warrior provoke (hop gobs) anywhere else (mages from opposite nation)
    EMC / Luf - Manticores (they're poison is deadly) centaurs have too strong range you have to be uber close to them and you are usually hit first

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

the koxpers has not infinite pots

try to get a first grade shield with repel and heal urself aslong as u can and he will get dmg too if he attacks u[/b]
    Yeah, the repel dmg shields work nicely.

A dol or just a regular repel dmg shield should kill em eventually.

NEMANYA

Wink

Translated: Get a Nuclear Bomb and blow up the whole world...will stop all cheating and problem solved....no more cheating cause everybody is dead
    Is that what you mean?[/b]

you tried to fix my english and u maked ur english worse.rawr
    man you need to work a bit more on ur translation skills
    and its not everybody is dead......Its all died or everybody died not "everbody is dead lol"

i can only help with you with eslant, because thats where i had a nice strategy. I would pull 5 or 6 Evil Wizards (the eslant versions, i forgot what they are called), to the koxper, and tank them on top of him with a priest spam healing me. You dont need the koxper to take agro, because he will die from the AoEs in a few seconds. Ress him and then repeat. We once even managed to kill one when he had a priest spam healing him.

Casa

Thumbs down

and its not everybody is dead......Its all died or everybody died not "everbody is dead lol" [/b]
    W/e he said doesnt counter act the fact that your an idiot by saying "drop a nuclear bomb on the world"
    BTW your English does suck... I did try to Understand you but after 3 attempts i couldnt.
    So his translation helped me understand that a non English Native speaking attempted to fix the afk Koxpers, by Typing Blow up the world Using a Nuclear bomb...
    Thats just childish and Dumb.. so go back to school, learn more English and Grow up in the Meantime!
    Dont try to be a funny guy, cause it aint working out!
    Dead... Died.... Snuffed it!
    All have the same meaning in the text you put it into, but if you really want to get stuffed ....Here try this on for size!
    Every body died (Simple Past)Basic Grama!
    Every body is dead (Simple Present)Basic Grama!
    You see noob, it depends on the circumstance at where he will be when it/if it happens! Beingsthough it was made up. It would of happened at the time he wrote it, making it Simple present... which therefore makes it: Every body is dead!
    Go suck a lemon and then try our language!

Edited because i was in a rush and didnt spell check!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lmao at nemanya trying to give english lessons. and yes it is, 'because everybody is dead' or 'because has died'.

learn your gramma fool

razzy

or 'because has died'.[/b]
    you do know, that makes no sense right?

Mercyful

i can only help with you with eslant, because thats where i had a nice strategy. I would pull 5 or 6 Evil Wizards (the eslant versions, i forgot what they are called), to the koxper, and tank them on top of him with a priest spam healing me. You dont need the koxper to take agro, because he will die from the AoEs in a few seconds. Ress him and then repeat. We once even managed to kill one when he had a priest spam healing him.[/b]
    ahah i did that too. they would go afk and priest wut sit there and spam res.. we did it for like 5 min he had atleast 100+ stones hahaha

deezdaggaz

and its not everybody is dead......Its all died or everybody died not "everbody is dead lol" [/b]
    "maked"? and i was just trying to make the gibberish u posted easier for everybody to read.

Banned

ım koxper, the ppl kıll me onlı wıth r, wıth hs.. spıke noo..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12