Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

NEED TIPS ON UPGRADING PERSONAL WEAPON

This is a discussion on NEED TIPS ON UPGRADING PERSONAL WEAPON within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tryin to make my +6 to +7personal. no biggy but i just wana make sure i get the best tips ...
Page: 1

tryin to make my +6 to +7personal. no biggy but i just wana make sure i get the best tips on the wisest upgrade technique i should use. i have plenty of +8fps to burn, will that be enough to trina my way to +7 personal?

FlippinSweeT

i have personally noticed that patience helps a lot, sit there and just watch the yellow and red bubbles go by for about 3-5minutes and then after a few reds and a couple yellows just go for it be sure u use a trina tho.

the_stiffmeister

tryin to make my +6 to +7personal. no biggy but i just wana make sure i get the best tips on the wisest upgrade technique i should use. i have plenty of +8fps to burn, will that be enough to trina my way to +7 personal?[/b]
    ok trina in first slot, bus in right middle slot... it should make, and yes definately burn at least 10-15 fp's+8 before you even try, and if one succeeds to +9, sell that bitch xD and dont upgrade your personal

u close ur eyes grab ur nuts tight and hope for the best and upgrade

Banned

there are no special ways to upgrade. its luck. get drunk and just throw it up there

luv yo sig nga :P

burn about 6-7 before then trina it to +7 ...

All this is myth.

This is what you do.

You walk up to anvil, call him every name under the sun. Call him the biggest bastard you have ever met. Open him up, right click in item, right click in triana and bus. Grab your balls, really tight until you are almost past out. Close eyes, hit ok and scream LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY MOFO!!!

If fails, curse him some more...

there are no special ways to upgrade. its luck. get drunk and just throw it up there[/b]

EXACTLY.
    God, I can&#39;t believe people ask for "TIPS" on upgrading.
    I hear that if you down a bottle of vodka while masturbating, and hit the "OK&#39; to upgrade button RIGHT as you orgasm, you can make ANY item succeed.

Sigh.

lol u guys giving me more confidence wit ur positive and funny comments, im gona try it tonight

Silent1313

baby u burn that shit i hang u oke?? kk ^^

Hypnotic

press ok , then alt tab really fast, then go see a movie or somthing B)

the_stiffmeister

EXACTLY.
    God, I can&#39;t believe people ask for "TIPS" on upgrading.
    I hear that if you down a bottle of vodka while masturbating, and hit the "OK&#39; to upgrade button RIGHT as you orgasm, you can make ANY item succeed.
    Sigh.[/b]
    well i heard that raping a dog instead of masturbating raises the success rate even more. and even better than that, if you drink an entire bottle of hennessey, then it will go still higher

Robokill

i&#39;d prefer to hit ok and alt tab really fast, go have sex and come back to see if it made it

well i heard that raping a dog instead of masturbating raises the success rate even more. and even better than that, if you drink an entire bottle of hennessey, then it will go still higher [/b]
    yes it does....but no need to say it cause i think everyone knows that one...its no secret

baby just wait for a dog to go by..rape it...run around in circles 3 and half times click okay, take a piss...and then press accept again..100% succeed to +7 with your personal

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast