Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NEED TIPS ON UPGRADING PERSONAL WEAPON

This is a discussion on NEED TIPS ON UPGRADING PERSONAL WEAPON within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EXACTLY. God, I can't believe people ask for "TIPS" on upgrading. I hear that if you down a bottle of ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

EXACTLY.
    God, I can't believe people ask for "TIPS" on upgrading.
    I hear that if you down a bottle of vodka while masturbating, and hit the "OK' to upgrade button RIGHT as you orgasm, you can make ANY item succeed.
    Sigh.[/b]
    Seriously, that works! That's how I made my +9 dagger. No, not mirage dagger or shard ro even personal dagger...just dagger
    And using this...technique...doesn't always work. Only if you'r character is human female and wearing valkyrie armors/complete mage armor. Then gogo upgrade!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

if i were u...
    i would go to the emptiest server on the emptiest hour and make sure noone's using the anvil.
    put the trina + weapon and just wish for the best.

llJuanMall

When i made my personal weapon to +7, i burned like 8 things, all high class of all kind, +4, +5, +6, +7. and after i put trina in the first slot and BUS on the 8. closed my eyes. Pressed ok while turning my back on the screen. Run away from my computer. Coming back 2min after and ................... http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1686/swor...uanmall7ap7.jpg
    btw it was in a1

w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good luck in the upgrade

minhking

Yea its funny but it works. You got it right, burn like 7 items before upgrading yours. Youneed luck though but its the right way to do it. % of success always unknown.

if upgrading does go by %...whats the difference in burning items...and just doing it....thats what i dont get

Banned Senior Member

The old Upgrade method in old KO involved burning items to make the upgrade tables work a certain way.

But as for the personal item, I just kinda threw it on the anvil here and there till it was +5. I upgraded alot of stuff I had ( +1 shells, DM drops or other things in my INN ) till they were all +6 and then just upgraded them all from there. After most of them burnt I threw my dagger on and it went to +6. Later when I was deciding between 2 +8 shards or 1 +8 shard and +7 dagger, I just threw it on the avil and hit the upgrade button.

I NEVER once got an item to +7 using trinas playing KO, I'm 0-13 when it comes to +7 with a trina. Thankfully, about 11 of those weren't actually my items or trinas

Mercyful

ive always had good chances when i upgrade when no one is in server/or at anvil or at begenning of server reset when ur first to upgrade.. ive had like a 90% chance upgradeing high class to +7 w/o trina and around 75% to +8 with trina... and rebirth items "i havent failed yet" ^^

omniflare

just be sure to have alot of things to upgrade

that way you wouldn't be sad about losing just one thing ^__^

Mercyful

yeh that makes total sense just make sure u have tons of personal weapons to upgrade.. so if u fail one of em.. dont worry u only have around 10 more to burn

omniflare

The old Upgrade method in old KO involved burning items to make the upgrade tables work a certain way.

But as for the personal item, I just kinda threw it on the anvil here and there till it was +5. I upgraded alot of stuff I had ( +1 shells, DM drops or other things in my INN ) till they were all +6 and then just upgraded them all from there. After most of them burnt I threw my dagger on and it went to +6. Later when I was deciding between 2 +8 shards or 1 +8 shard and +7 dagger, I just threw it on the avil and hit the upgrade button.

I NEVER once got an item to +7 using trinas playing KO, I'm 0-13 when it comes to +7 with a trina. Thankfully, about 11 of those weren't actually my items or trinas [/b]
    lol sad phantom ^__^

the only time i got a trina was when i quitted ko
    and then a friend on cypher quit his 60 warr and he had silver premy
    he didn't use his trina

so i used his 300 mil to buy an ironbow +1 and upgraded to +6
    and then use trina to make it +7 sold it for 110 gbs T__T or was it 100 gbs
    oh well i have a picture of it (^__^)

that was my only time using trina i guess i lucked out

but don't go to the anvil with your best and only weapon with no back ups

i've seen alot of people quit ko for being stupid like that (^__^)

if upgrading does go by %...whats the difference in burning items...and just doing it....thats what i dont get[/b]
    It's called SUPERSTISION my friend (I think that's how you spell it?)
    Just like, if you win the first game of the season, NOBODYS ALLOWED TO SHAVE... right?

It's all a fat joke imo

Mercyful

lol i just quit ko cuz of that... well only ares server.. im waiting for new one... plus zero quit cuz of that broke his shards lol... i tried making my tota +11rb to +12... after around 8 server restarts... and not 1 rb trina or w/e u call it... it finally burned..

Mercyful

btw iw as only guy in dcz with +9 or better weapon ^^ no one else had glowing weapons hehe

u close ur eyes grab ur nuts tight and hope for the best and upgrade [/b]
    thats the best advice, for upgrading

DAMN IT, i tried to upgrade it, right before i did my +7rappy went +8 LMAO, now i cant try to +7personal again cause i wana have continuos breaks :P and im out of money to buy shit to break, looks like ill be back another day to post if my personal succeed or not. at the meantime let me go enjoy my +8raptor :P u guys are awesome

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast