Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Control Minor heal

This is a discussion on Control Minor heal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think it still works in Beta. Every rogue I saw, minor healing their ass off. Any other input?...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Control Minor heal

I think it still works in Beta. Every rogue I saw, minor healing their ass off. Any other input?

MisPantalones

it doesnt work

Doc

They can still minor heal but not with ctrl ( I hope )

to observers it appears to work only because everyone has such high AC that they can tank more with less healing than they need to on a regular server. Put this patch on ares for example and rogues will drop like flies. Cant wait.

@seby: u can spot the multi-slot rogues because they will just stop comboing to heal back up. Now they got rid of ctrlminor there is no real alternative without making comboing much harder to maintain.

doesnt change much u can still spam i use 3 minor in a skillbar nothin changed :rollseyes:

Doc

Originally posted by Seby666
    doesnt change much u can still spam i use 3 minor in a skillbar nothin changed *:rollseyes:
    Yeah wont change for you but it will for the faggs that tape down ctrl........................roll on patch for real :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Minor does feel faster to me than it normally does. Only time well tell, I hope zero's right on this one and it's just because of the high AC

Banned Senior Member

you cant controll minor anymore, right clicks needs to be pressed twice even with ctrl held down.

I dont like those Ice attacks from archers tho... bastards slow me

I cant wait for this to be put into use. Faggots like deliiii will die so fast.. ahhhh its gunna be so funny how many will change to warrior. It's really sad how many rogues on diez rely on ctrl minor.

Mario

no more ctrl+minor heal ^_^ at least its not workin in beta ^_^ :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

If it is the case I gonna have a field day in CZ

Sabao

ctrl+minor its sucks on tanking, i just see use on it when you need to run ^^

Erian

YAY im gonna love watching these noob rogue suffers

Futile Rhetoric

Ctrl - minor doesn't work, but right-click minor healing is quite a bit faster, it seems.

KirbyKommando

Apperantly alot of noobs these days consider the normal minor heal combo as ctrl minor... wake up from your dreams guys , it's only the rogues using CTRL that won't be as good as before.. but alot of rogues who do it normal by just pressing a button to minor will still be able to do it and will still be hard to take down ..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast