Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Need an upgrade guru..

This is a discussion on Need an upgrade guru.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the best way to up an item to +8 ? I don't need tactics or w/e .. i just ...
Page: 3

japo

What's the best way to up an item to +8 ?
    I don't need tactics or w/e .. i just need to know from ppl experiences.. is it better to up from +7 to +8 normal? Or is it better to reverse at +7 and make it +5 reversed?

Ty[/b]
    With trina is 20% to +8, i have broken 7 in a row but i have upgraded 3 of 4 too... also other upgrades of 1/5 trinas.
    Without tears 50%
    with tears 75%

U should try mathematics maybe, but i think without tears you need 20 +1rebirth. 20+1=10+2=5+3=2-3 +4...
    also u can buy 1 or 2 +4 rebirth and go up with tears.
    With tears is a lot of waste i think, so finally the best way is using trinas from +7... 4-5 items in a row and u will prolly have ur +8

ps: every player have his xperiences upgrading, but trinas are the best way for +8s

__countess__

With trina is 20% to +8, i have broken 7 in a row but i have upgraded 3 of 4 too... also other upgrades of 1/5 trinas.
    Without tears 50%
    with tears 75%

U should try mathematics maybe, but i think without tears you need 20 +1rebirth. 20+1=10+2=5+3=2-3 +4...
    also u can buy 1 or 2 +4 rebirth and go up with tears.
    With tears is a lot of waste i think, so finally the best way is using trinas from +7... 4-5 items in a row and u will prolly have ur +8

ps: every player have his xperiences upgrading, but trinas are the best way for +8s[/b]
    You missed the part that i say that the upgrade is about my personal staff... and you don't get second chances with that..

i prefer doin +7-+8 normal way with trina
    tht way u hve to do it only once and hope for a succes

3thos

so the decision is: use trina, get it over with, it fails, well use dif staff, if passes, cry in joy.

now do it cause i wanna know what happens

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I would use normal trina because if you use tears it's 4 upgrades instead of one. Just burn shitloads of noob items, start praying for allah and press ok.

Havvk

countess long time bro,just go get some gay crap burn it then put ur personal weapon,then the trina then the BUS then press ok and close your eyes

good luck :wub:

japo

You missed the part that i say that the upgrade is about my personal staff... and you don't get second chances with that..[/b]
    burn 12 fps+7, then try 3 high items with trina and then pray and go with ur staff

Ayman4u

very risk to use tears on +7 even from +1 i burnt with tears:S also it burn in +2 +3 sometimes , but for +8 items i think better use tears :\

Or just dont upgrade it. Your acc is worth more with it at +7.

Terrorblade

Ye it's 4 upragdes with tears but with a lot better chance of success. Make 1 upragde per day and u may have your staff. Don't listen to others. I tryed it 3 times and succeeded 2 times on leet items. Once I burned it from going +3 - 4. While using trinas u have 75% chance of success every day, not only 20% in one upragde, which is to me damn worse.

__countess__

So... any of you made your personal weapons/shields +8 ?
    Or you just find it easy to say things like 'oh yeah just throw a bunch of fp's to anvil and then throw your staff.. everything will be fine' when you're not talking about YOUR stuff..?
    If you did make +8 (Especially Staff) can i see an SS please?

sophiem

yooooooooo countess are u still playing? DDDDDDDDD?

remmber me? BlackPriest aka sophiem aka wais ?

btw i heard that burning lot of cleavers uping the chance dunno if it's true..

__countess__

yooooooooo countess are u still playing? DDDDDDDDD?

remmber me? BlackPriest aka sophiem aka wais ?

btw i heard that burning lot of cleavers uping the chance dunno if it's true..[/b]

Hey mate of course i remember you...... :-)
    Well you know me... i quit for 9 months.. then play again... then quit again... then play again..... and so the story goes.. :P
    I've heard a lot of crazy things/methods for upgrades but i'm not that crazy to try these methods/rumors on my personal weapon :P

sophiem

Hey mate of course i remember you...... :-)
    Well you know me... i quit for 9 months.. then play again... then quit again... then play again..... and so the story goes.. :P
    I've heard a lot of crazy things/methods for upgrades but i'm not that crazy to try these methods/rumors on my personal weapon :P[/b]
    ahah i c..
    i back last month.. after 1 year break :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123