Bonze Prenium Twice..

This is a discussion on Bonze Prenium Twice.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok 28 mars it was my last day of my Silver Prenium. So Yesterday I tried to buy a Bronze ...
Page: 1

thedevilsmanner

Ok 28 mars it was my last day of my Silver Prenium.
    So Yesterday I tried to buy a Bronze prenium but it tell me it didn't work and I tried again and nothing ( same Thing )
    So Now Today I come to my Msn and it said I bought bronze prenium twice but in the game I din't have one.
    So I bought it twice for nothing ?
    What Can I do to get my money back or get 2 month of bronze prenium..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

just send them a ticket? wtf else is there to do...use ur brain -_-

if u chargeback=banned

thedevilsmanner

It said that when I tried..

OPPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site. But we took the money so fuck off![/b]

you can&#39;t use !@#$%^&*()-=+/\|, <---- any of those symbols, only periods when submitting tickets using this system. The ythink you are using pro html hax

SLeePMoDe

Ok 28 mars it was my last day of my Silver Prenium.
    So Yesterday I tried to buy a Bronze prenium but it tell me it didn&#39;t work and I tried again and nothing ( same Thing )
    So Now Today I come to my Msn and it said I bought bronze prenium twice but in the game I din&#39;t have one.
    So I bought it twice for nothing ?
    What Can I do to get my money back or get 2 month of bronze prenium..[/b]
    My advice, you shouldn&#39;t pay for something that you can&#39;t spell.

I had this happen when I bought 4500 KC. It&#39;s best not to mess with it. If you try to charge back you will get banned and lose everything. Even if some CS says they can help you, you might get banned or items wiped. Just suck it up, it won&#39;t be the last time KO rapes you.