Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Negative Coins

This is a discussion on Negative Coins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey everyone i was wondering if k2 would fix my negative coins on one of my chars a looooong while ...
Page: 1

r3wind

hey everyone i was wondering if k2 would fix my negative coins on one of my chars

a looooong while back on ares i was on merchant and went over 1.9billion coins, which caused it to go negative (it looks like this in inventory: -1,928,837,839)

has anyone ever had this problem, and if so did you get it fixed? thx

sizzlex

WOW THAT SUCKS LOL send support ticket duhhhhh

Toneh

Lol. That does suck.

morax

WOW THAT SUCKS LOL send support ticket duhhhhh[/b]
    You the duuuuuuuuuh for suggesting sending a support ticket as if they will help

On a serious note though - unfortunatly thats the only way this is going to be resolved. SO you will just have to send a support ticket explaining the problem and cross your fingers you get a GM that knows what they are doing.

Good Luck - you might be waiting a while

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

gms can fix it

edit: what morax said ;(

sizzlex

ahahaha by the time they fix it for you there will be 5 people in moradon ^^ THE NPCS

Banned

I went to add more then 21 gbs in my inn and it momentarily flashed -2100000000 but went back to normal. sux to be you bro.

r3wind

well i sent a ticket and i'm crossing my fingers i get my 2bil coins back

zetazeta

wow that really does suck >.<

guess u can only spam tickets or email a GM

Proximus

I was buying pots from npc,,, I lagged and I kept buying the pots getting angry lol,,,,,,,

I gave up Tped to moradon and couple of mins later my money goes minus and I get the pots.

Only went something like 400/500k minus,, all I did was put money from my inn and it went back normal.

Try just going above zero

Banned Senior Member

That char was last used in old KO before we got KE, tbh you would be better off not using it, or just getting 2.1b ingame to make the amount go back to 0

Banned

GL gettin coins from ticket. i lost a bunch a while ago for havin money and sellin more then 21 gbs. sent ticket and emailed them and thier response had abolutely NOTHING to do with what i requested. had to do with rollbacks or something...copy paste respones ftl.

__countess__

Quick solution is to get someone to give you on a second char on your account this ammount of coins... put it in your inn... and then log in with your bugged account and get the money from the inn ... but you&#39;ll lose the coins.

Banned

Once when servers went down and i was tp-d into World corner 1 of party members looted Dragon tooth drop and all got - 2 000 000 000 :S:S but if we reloged it was fixed

Old shity bug brings memories ^^

it was in old Ko my clanie got it. Only way to fix it was to give him more money on (+) that he had on (-).

U can send ticket to cs like u did, but expect ur char even more buged after they will "fix" it :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast