Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Negative Coins

This is a discussion on Negative Coins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Quick solution is to get someone to give you on a second char on your account this ammount of coins... ...
Page: 2

ReiRei

Quick solution is to get someone to give you on a second char on your account this ammount of coins... put it in your inn... and then log in with your bugged account and get the money from the inn ... but you'll lose the coins.[/b]
    A clannie had that as well. He never did get it to work and had to stop using that char. He never got CS to fix it.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

hmm when i was duping bus on private server this happend... i just sold stuff to get the minus back to positive :P in usko can be expencive lol :P also hapend to me in lag i cliked create clan 99999999999 times T_T

are u in ur own nation? go war

and get chop... the dude who chop u should get half ur money ^_^

pX~

maby urve been a bad boy and a gm made you pay for it >_<

emreverit

I had something like that too,
    when i was looting boxes i was gettin -593 coins or something

Happened to me back in KO aswell on one of my chars. But a friend of mine that lives in the states called Tim Fox and he fixed it for me .

Edit= They fixed it for me like 6 months later after KE launched.

hey everyone i was wondering if k2 would fix my negative coins on one of my chars

a looooong while back on ares i was on merchant and went over 1.9billion coins, which caused it to go negative (it looks like this in inventory: -1,928,837,839)

has anyone ever had this problem, and if so did you get it fixed? thx[/b]
    uhm why is everyone acting like its still influencing him now? lol he said a long while back, unless it just happened to him again.. but if it back in KE and KO times there&#39;s pretty much no way ur gonna get it fixed now.

Lammer

I guess its fixed, at least the other day I by mistake tried to transfer to inn more than 21gbs and it just returned the gbs back to my char.

Or i was just lucky :lol:

KaChing

thats normal >.>

Banned

k2&#39;ed

Speed

u cant go negative coins NOW , but way back in ko/ke that bug existed , so if u got that account bugged for so long... i really doubt they will fix it for u.. then again they could :P

I had something like that too,
    when i was looting boxes i was gettin -593 coins or something[/b]

hi

please disable the auto repair function of your hack and everything should be back to normal

deviouz420

You are quite lucky that customer service has improved over the years. I had a friend with the same problem a few years ago. It was resolved through a telephone call to the K2 customer service line. If the tickets do not help, try there.

hi

please disable the auto repair function of your hack and everything should be back to normal[/b]
    owned

That&#39;s actually really funny. An odd bogu. I can&#39;t believe I hadn&#39;t seen this before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast