Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Negative paypal balance

This is a discussion on Negative paypal balance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Someone scammed me and he reversed the payment,but i managed to sent the money to my bank account,now i have ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Negative paypal balance

Someone scammed me and he reversed the payment,but i managed to sent the money to my bank account,now i have a negative balance in my paypal account.The amount of usd in negative account is a little bit high....if i call my bank and block paypal to balance my account by taking money without my authority,should i have problems?

#####EDIT######
    I am adding scammer's info for u to be carefull people!
    Scammer's payement mail is [email protected]
    and his msn adress is [email protected]

prolly not :P

read http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31250 <- this topic, i readed something about same prob like yours there

u prob might have a call from yr bank about it
    btw what was the guys name, if it was the_turk or his msn name was simpsons he tried to scam me to XD
    just dont deal with turks and youll be fine in the future

Cleatus

when you agreed to use paypal, you agree to their terms. Don't do something fraudulent.

any kind of direct debit similar to paypal can be stopped at your bank, although it will piss off paypal a lot and they will keep sending bills. Just fuck them.

Banned

I am blocking paypal...thanx!

PopTart

that negative balance means u owe paypal money...
    cuz they gave him his money back and u got the money so they r left with nothing
    so sooner or later they will send u bills and if u wont answer they will send some one to collect that money to you personally... i dont think blocking paypal will be the right solution to your problem.

So what ,the guy try to scam , he pay

not you

depends what country u are in, they will never send a bailiff to england to collect a 20 dollar bill or something, it will never happen. just ignore them.

Banned

I live in greece,and it's way more than 20$ ^_^

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by 0000000
    depends what country u are in, they will never send a bailiff to england to collect a 20 dollar bill or something, it will never happen. just ignore them.
    rofl lets hope you lie in england then xD
    I dont think you should ignore it, like cleatus said, you agreed to their terms when you decide to use it. Best thing would be to call up paypal and tell them that you got scammed over a virtual item and you company says chargebacks over virtual items arent allowed. I called paypal twice. First time, the bitch was a dumbass, second time some other women was pretty good. Hope you get lucky.

Tell him you want a meet irl and go to the closedt gunshop asap B)

Cleatus

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...n/ua/ua-outside

Dispute Resolution and Chargebacks. Whether you are a buyer or seller, you agree to work actively with the other parties to your transactions to resolve any disputes. We do not act as the agent of either party in any dispute between payers and payees and do not have the responsibility for resolving such disputes. If any chargeback claim occurs (as the result of a dispute or for any other reason), you agree to provide all necessary documentation for the resolution of the claim. If you are a seller, you (a) acknowledge that we do not control the outcome of the chargeback decision reached by the buyer's issuing bank in a card transaction; (B) agree to accept the decision of the issuing bank as final and legally binding; and © recognise that you may not receive payment if the issuing bank rules against you in relation to the payment received. To report a potential fraudulent transaction, error or dispute, please contact our Customer Service Department.
    The home currency of your account is Sterling for UK customers, Swedish Krone for Swedish customers, Danish Krone for Danish customers and Euro for customers in other EU member countries. The bank account into which you request the redemption of e-money must be denominated in the home currency of your account. You may choose to accept payments and display you e-money balance in currencies other than the home currency and you may designate another currency as your primary currency for transaction purposes, but such balances shall all be deemed to be held in the home currency. Any redemption of e-money balances shown in a currency other than the home currency shall therefore be subject to our standard currency conversion charge in effect at the time. Currency conversion charges fluctuate and will be displayed to you at the time of the transaction. For information about return fees please refer to our Fee Schedule.
    Remedies and PayPal's Right to Collect From You. Without limiting other remedies, we may update inaccurate or incorrect information you provide to us, contact you by means other than electronically, immediately warn our community of your actions, place a hold on funds in your account, limit funding sources and payments, limit access to an account and any or all of the account's functions (including but not limited to the ability to send money or making withdrawals from an the account), limit withdrawals, indefinitely suspend or close your account and refuse to provide our Services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (B) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; © we believe that your account or activities pose a significant credit or fraud risk to us; (d) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us; or (e) your use of your PayPal account is deemed by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express to constitute abuse of the credit card system or a violation of credit card rules, including (without limitation), using the PayPal system to test credit card behaviour.
    Governing Law and Legal Disputes.

15.1 This User Agreement, and the relationship between us, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the provision of our Services that cannot be resolved by contacting our Customer Service Centre and escalating the claim, shall be settled through the Financial Ombudsman Service or the courts of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland depending upon where you are resident. You should be aware that the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 does not apply to claims made in connection with issuing e-money.

Disputes between you and us regarding our Services may be reported to Customer Service by going to the PayPal Help Centre. You may obtain information regarding the Financial Ombudsman Scheme athttp://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.
    Yes, they will.

Dragonfaire

If this were to happen to me I would attempt to work with paypal. If that didn't work and push comes to shove and I know I am in the right , no one is getting my money. Maybe I am just a bitch like that but hey it has always worked for me.

Banned

But it's not my fault actually....items delivered and payement received,accepted and right away i sent the money to my bank account...money stored to my bank account.
    Almost 3 days later,i recieved the reversal and the excuse was that the payement was made by unauthorized funds.
    My opinion is that they(paypal) should have checked if the funds were authorized or not before they let me store the money into my bank account.

PS: Scammer's payement mail is [email protected]
    and his msn adress is [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast