Connecting.........Please Wait?

This is a discussion on Connecting.........Please Wait? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey every1.........game has been doing this since last night, after server select it just sits there at "Connecting.........Please Wait" then ...
Page: 1

AciDDreamZz

hey every1.........game has been doing this since last night, after server select it just sits there at "Connecting.........Please Wait" then dc's from server

anybody else been getting this? and maybe know a quick fix? its doing this on both of my pc'z

acidfuckingdreamzzz???!?!?!?!? you play still jeeeeeeeeesssuuuuus fucking christ you must be one of the oldest players still ingame, you already had a +8 ixb by the time i was like lvl 40 pfft then you got the ghay +8 IB

sub

its called lag, server is busy, cannot process your request

AciDDreamZz

lol...........nah, just started again............as for the lag part, wuznt sure with all the probz the gay xtrap wuz havin.........but yeah, it finally logged d3

abstraktzor

lol...........nah, just started again............as for the lag part, wuznt sure with all the probz the gay xtrap wuz havin.........but yeah, it finally logged d3[/b]
    i still have that PP u sold me a while back