Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Never! get American Express Gift Cards

This is a discussion on Never! get American Express Gift Cards within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you know you have to call up the number that is on the sticker to activate it right? lol. well ...
Page: 2

deller8

you know you have to call up the number that is on the sticker to activate it right?

lol.

well i registered my AMX giftcard that i got and i was able to use it, but before that i wasn't so i am out of options.

Iinix

was it activated correctly by the cashier? Oo[/b]
    yes

takes 1-2hours for me
    visa and american express works fine for me =). i dont recieve my prem directly whenever i buy it on the the 2 newer servers, but on the other ones i do.
    btw the security code(for american express) is actually the 4 digit number located on the front of your Card in the upper right-hand corner. In some cases, the Card Security Code may be located on the front of your Card in either the center, the lower left-hand corner, or on the back of your Card.

the visa security code is the last 3 digits in the end of u card number on the back of ur credit card[/b]
    yes i know that

you know you have to call up the number that is on the sticker to activate it right?

lol.

well i registered my AMX giftcard that i got and i was able to use it, but before that i wasn't so i am out of options. [/b]
    it was activated already by the cashier

gift cards dont work on pus
    reg credit cards do

hansen

i have visa pre-paid card and it works in PUS/C&B.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I had this problem too, i used the card before and like a month later i used it again and it said the info is wrong. Although i got it to work, the problem was i didnt put the SAME EXACT name and adress and stuff on the 2nd purchase...i think i was off by one letter on the name ^^ :P

gift cards dont work on pus
    reg credit cards do[/b]
    gift cards DO work in pus...thats the only type of card i use to buy prem and KC from PUS ..so i dont know what your talking about..

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I don't know about you people but I purchased Premium and bought Knight Cash with American Express Gift Card many times and never had any problems with it at all..Although it says K2 unable to process any Master and Visa gift card( but it doesn't say American Express Gift Card ^_^ ) so yeah every time it worked fine for me...

Iinix

I don't know about you people but I purchased Premium and bought Knight Cash with American Express Gift Card many times and never had any problems with it at all..Although it says K2 unable to process any Master and Visa gift card( but it doesn't say American Express Gift Card ^_^ ) so yeah every time it worked fine for me...[/b]
    ive gotten it to work before but now it wont :angry:

deller8

it was activated already by the cashier[/b]

its not a matter of it being activated or not.

its a matter of it being registered to YOU.

Iinix

its not a matter of it being activated or not.

its a matter of it being registered to YOU.[/b]
    you cant register it to somone name on the site >_> amex really sucks ballllllllslsllsllslsllsllsllslsllslsllslsllslslsl lslslsl

ZyXel123

poor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12