Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NeVeR HaVe FT ItemS In BeramuS !! ReaD !!

This is a discussion on NeVeR HaVe FT ItemS In BeramuS !! ReaD !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Had Ron's Staff +6 And Then A GM PM Me And Sayd : U Cant Have FT items,first i ...
Page: 1

Default NeVeR HaVe FT ItemS In BeramuS !! ReaD !!

I Had Ron's Staff +6 And Then A GM PM Me And Sayd : U Cant Have FT items,first i didnt trust him for he was GM then i just played, then he sayd like sorry bye its ur foult that u have ft item on u....I Went DC and my account was Blocked For like 15 Mins and when i get in my char and ID after 15 mins so was aLL my itemS and money GonE...

Phosgene

u iS wRitE liKE a gAY

OneShot

I saw some1 merchanting 1 Ron's staff yesterday... was it u?

BTW, GM's said that any1 that would be caught trying to merchant any chest or FT item, they would be banned.

i LiKe tHe rEd aCorNs iN StarCrAft betTeR thAN The wHitE oNes

that took me awhile to write..

there actually called arcons i think but my friends just say acorns cuz its funny

usuc

they were supposed 2 clear all those items in ares...but like usuall they don't do anything and do almost weekly wipes 2 delete legit items.
    r4y lost raptor+8 one week, then next week +8ts/+8hanguk

Originally posted by usuc
    they were supposed 2 clear all those items in ares...but like usuall they don't do anything and do almost weekly wipes 2 delete legit items.
    r4y lost raptor+8 one week, then next week +8ts/+8hanguk
    come and help xp warrior montie XD

I thought the word was you got banned for merching ft stuff, not just for having it. So stupid.

Default ..

L0L No A GM Saw when i had it on my hand . :blink:

selling smite hammer +6...offer plyssssss

:wacko:

just kidding, don't ban me master

NightOwl

Hurray for Mahina... I'm starting to love her more and more everyday. Now delete all the other ones. Tired of gay priests carrying a DOTL. I can't spike for shit -.-

If they delete them from one server, I think they should do it on all servers. Screw this crap about "oh we beat it once so we shouldn't get wiped" What about the other 500 times when it was bugged? And what about all those duped chests? Of course, what does this company know about being fair?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by NightOwl
    Hurray for Mahina... I'm starting to love her more and more everyday. Now delete all the other ones. Tired of gay priests carrying a DOTL. I can't spike for shit -.-
    DOTL has DD of like 5 xD Even at 7 i think its like 14 or something...its so crap just looks cool

NightOwl

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    DOTL has DD of like 5 xD Even at 7 i think its like 14 or something...its so crap just looks cool[/b]
    14+25 from helm + whatever from their jewelry=I can't spike for shit -_-

Edit: Maybe I can't spike for shit cause I have shitty ap... must be that :lol:

now need to dleete the ft items on diez

hellbreakers are popping out of nowhere

natalie how'd u get taht iron impact+8 btw

Originally posted by NightOwl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NightOwl)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl

DOTL has DD of like 5 xD Even at 7 i think its like 14 or something...its so crap just looks cool
    14+25 from helm + whatever from their jewelry=I can't spike for shit -_-

Edit: Maybe I can't spike for shit cause I have shitty ap... must be that :lol:[/b]
    yes, u must have shit AP..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast