how the hell u get the report subject off?

This is a discussion on how the hell u get the report subject off? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this turk clan leader with glowing arm band has report subject in manes and i was pking with him and ...
Page: 1

blastfromthepast

Default how the hell u get the report subject off?

this turk clan leader with glowing arm band has report subject in manes and i was pking with him and he put it on me also lol i got ss of pms, any1 know how 2 get it off ? :huh:

zetazeta

u cant, its the king who is allowed to put [report subject] on ppl so gm would look after ur char, if gm looks into ur char and sees its legit i assume he'll take it off

De_Piere

actually any CL can put it on so fuk that i mean i can easily make a g1 clan and go there reporting all who i want(but that's not me that would be a 10 year old cl)k2 really fuked it up big time without adding the delete feature

zetazeta

hmm a g1 clan leader now?

De_Piere

Default g1 clan leader

yeah cuz on diez we got no king since 4ever ands till some ppl got this shit on from random turks cls who are jsut kids and got their own g1 clans from leeching crystals

blastfromthepast

is so bs im walking around with this shit on my head :angry:

CanTouchThis

Default lol

The king put it cuz king tried to talk with me and CantTouchThis. he wanted to join our clan; didnt get invite. after the elections he came and said: "did u see i am the KING bla bla bla...." we said him F.U.... i dont care you or your noobie king thingie. maybe he is wanted revenge. whatever he is totally noob. who cares...

Hydr4

Like oblivion from pathos putting it it on all clannies of mine , he can't stand it that he's gonna lose the castle

CanTouchThis

Originally posted by Hydr4
    Like oblivion from pathos putting it it on all clannies of mine , he can't stand it that he's gonna lose the castle
    Clan leads cant put that its on KING menu.. ...

pls search old posts be4 the new post