PROBLEM big help i want premium!

This is a discussion on PROBLEM big help i want premium! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello guys.. my problem is this, i cannt get premium, last month i got premium by using CLICK AND BUY, ...
Page: 1

ChickenMaster

hello guys..

my problem is this, i cannt get premium, last month i got premium by using CLICK AND BUY, oh right my premium 30days finish.. now i go back up to power up store for get premium back to my acct now.. i cannt what in hell is happening!! KO fix it for the love of GODDDD!!!

is driving me crazy... i cannt log in anytime i want.. now i have to wait till late afternoon and thats only in ares 3 server 50-50 chance if i get in or not.. otherwise i wait another hour or 2... anyone is having any problems with the CLICK AND BUY.. Did KO stop the deal with CLICK AND BUY, same as PAYPAL. and Credit Card Payment.

Is there any problems with KO for buying premium.. if you know a way how to get Gold or at least Platinum Premium.. i want 1 right away.. please help guys whats happening.. thank you.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Just log on to www.knightonlineworld.com and buy it there..

MillionVoices

hello guys..

my problem is this, i cannt get premium, last month i got premium by using CLICK AND BUY, oh right my premium 30days finish.. now i go back up to power up store for get premium back to my acct now.. i cannt what in hell is happening!! KO fix it for the love of GODDDD!!!

is driving me crazy... i cannt log in anytime i want.. now i have to wait till late afternoon and thats only in ares 3 server 50-50 chance if i get in or not.. otherwise i wait another hour or 2... anyone is having any problems with the CLICK AND BUY.. Did KO stop the deal with CLICK AND BUY, same as PAYPAL. and Credit Card Payment.

Is there any problems with KO for buying premium.. if you know a way how to get Gold or at least Platinum Premium.. i want 1 right away.. please help guys whats happening.. thank you.[/b]
    get a life lol

ChickenMaster

get a life lol[/b]

hehehhe get a life.. XD

dude you will get a new life after i kill you in PK CZ ..

ChickenMaster

Just log on to www.knightonlineworld.com and buy it there..[/b]

yes, but you can only buy bronze premium.. i dont want bronze. .. i want gold or Platinum at least.. .. gash, i try inside game ares 2 server and i went to power up store so i can buy gold premium by using CLICK AND BUY, but dont let me do it.. i dont know whats happening.. is it KO or Click and Buy, i dont think is CLICK and BUY .. i think is KO that you cannt buy GOLD, Platinum or even Bronze Premium..

Anyone has bought Premium today or yesterday by using CLICK and Buy Services.. for KO Premium.

plzzz help ty

ChickenMaster

Hey Guys.. i just got words from my friend that also plays KO... is that true that you have limit of $40 for each month.. i mean you cannt buy no more than $40 for each month thats the MAX amount of $$ that you can spend only $40 is that true......

anyone knows anything about this...

because i was buying knight cash 2 times.. 2000 cash knight for scrolls.. SP and HP SCrolls...

PollMeDown

Hey , its DrDuran , Just started new name... because some one got mine banned and i dont know how

forcabrasil

theres platinum premium.... umm i think its ur only allowed to do 2 purchases a week but i cud be wrong

gubernaculum

Damn, there really are people out there stupid enough to send money to K2 :wacko:

:Necro:

The thing that pisses me off is, k2 say there free 2 play but there pay to play. scammers i say!

ChickenMaster

Damn, there really are people out there stupid enough to send money to K2 :wacko:[/b]

WTF.. 1st. im not probably a fcking turk like you if YOU ARE that will get you fast access to KO on any server from 3am till 5pm... dude on the place i live here in USA fck i have to try over 100 times to get at list any chance to get inn at least on server 3 even that is 1 out of million to get inn.
    I work during night time shift, day time which is morning and early afternoon im free i dont work and i want play some fcking game..

Dude people friends from South America they also try out from 3am till 5 or even 6:00pm and they cannt get access after that time.. so dont come to me calling out names fcker.. oh right! i dont know who in the fcking you are.. may be 1 fcking fagged dragg queen that likes little boys and wants to get some fcking dck up the azz.. and i dont call you that!! i dont know you and i dont have the right to call you fcking names fcker.. .. If i want to buy premium i fcking buy it, because i have my own fcking $$$.. so you arent fcking girlfriend, btch, whore or slut to tell me shtt about my $$.. so go fck yourself and flame someone else post. so bb fcking idiot. not showing respect to others..

dont fcking know you and come to talk to me like that.. so show more respect and class next time.

Pwner4Last

U can only buy from click and buy 2 times every 24h and only 5 times each month

Darkslayer07

WTF.. 1st. im not probably a fcking turk like you if YOU ARE that will get you fast access to KO on any server from 3am till 5pm... dude on the place i live here in USA fck i have to try over 100 times to get at list any chance to get inn at least on server 3 even that is 1 out of million to get inn.
    I work during night time shift, day time which is morning and early afternoon im free i dont work and i want play some fcking game..

Dude people friends from South America they also try out from 3am till 5 or even 6:00pm and they cannt get access after that time.. so dont come to me calling out names fcker.. oh right! i dont know who in the fcking you are.. may be 1 fcking fagged dragg queen that likes little boys and wants to get some fcking dck up the azz.. and i dont call you that!! i dont know you and i dont have the right to call you fcking names fcker.. .. If i want to buy premium i fcking buy it, because i have my own fcking $$$.. so you arent fcking girlfriend, btch, whore or slut to tell me shtt about my $$.. so go fck yourself and flame someone else post. so bb fcking idiot. not showing respect to others..

dont fcking know you and come to talk to me like that.. so show more respect and class next time.[/b]

i can see u have 12 year old

and

no life

the solution is

u need to go to the click and buy site
    http://clickandbuy.com/UK/en/

logg in then u will see theres 0 money in it then theres next to transactions its called inbetalen in dutch u can put money on your c en b it will take some time 3-5 days if u do it without charges if u want right away its 8.9% costs when u check and see that your money is there u can buy it works how paypal use to work put money on your acc and when u get it u can buy

I have seen people dissapointed in giving K2 any money.. this guy is eager to give them money. He is my new hero.