Never said Tez was the best...just a bit good

This is a discussion on Never said Tez was the best...just a bit good within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i may clear up what that stupid turk apolon said i never once said i was the best....i have ...
Page: 1

Banned

so i may clear up what that stupid turk apolon said

i never once said i was the best....i have always said i am only good and can hang with some of the best

maybe he is just mad cause he always dies when he is in cz by me who knows

also i said ALL orc turks are pussies not all orcs.....all the good english speaking orcs who are not turk actually dont run and know what a 1v1

i am still learning and i will gladly take help from anyone who can show me better....always have always will

but to put rebelde20 in any kind of "best" topic shows that apolon either sucks his cock in real life or is just another stupid "in love with rebeld20" turk like most of them are.....maybe its cause turks cheat and so does rebelde20 so they are like brothers

all the other warrios mentioned were the best....taurus, z4, temp, bga, apophis and so many others

for me z4 and bga where always the best....when they left temp became the best cause no one but mickey could kill him...but chinks are always the best at video games

mickey as rogue who the fuck knows how any level 67 rogue with just ok items beats a 70+ warrior with all +1 items :blink: i still to this day say he is not human

so for those who thought i said that i never did....just some turk named apolon putting words into my mouth...for those of you who know me i am very humble.....only cocky in a stupid way but not really serious....ffs its a game have some fun and talk some smack but i know my place

Rampage

Hi. Nice thread.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Final warning . ANYONE that starts this thread up again will face the wraith of the kitty

tez you are the best

Banned

Hi. Nice thread.[/b]
    hi and thanks :lol:

would have thought you'd have been more mature than to create this post... guess not