Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Lv83 Cap ;)

This is a discussion on The Lv83 Cap ;) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some people may dislike how the max level is now 83 instead of 85 or 90 which would look better, ...
Page: 1

Some people may dislike how the max level is now 83 instead of 85 or 90 which would look better, but I am just going to point out a simple thing which may make you love how the cap is not higher.

Lv84 Warrior
    80 Attack
    70 Berserk
    'Nothing Else'

Hell Blade with the 40% Attack Speed increase which is extremely deadly when using an E-Combo which results in more damage than any other combo because you get perfect R hits from it and the lv70 skill increases the R speed by 40%.

Such a build can be done now with Howling Sword or the Lv83 more mana consuming version of howling sword, but at least the max level is not 84 or else warriors would be even more powerful.

They will lose some AC with such a build but they will overwhelm through raw power.

[Edit] Lv82 warriors can go 70 Attack and 75 Defense, thats sorta neat for making a warrior that won't die. :P

wawh

eventually it will get upped to 90....

this is the same as when ke went into rofd
    priest had the huge advantage of party cure and party heal at 74..

i dont think developers from mgame really sees to what people do with their skills tbh
    83 should take really a long time ALONE, but since the character is played 24/7 ofcourse people get these things in a month...

to summon up, lvl cap is 83 cause the exp normally would take a lot longer

eventually it will get upped to 90....

this is the same as when ke went into rofd
    priest had the huge advantage of party cure and party heal at 74..

i dont think developers from mgame really sees to what people do with their skills tbh
    83 should take really a long time ALONE, but since the character is played 24/7 ofcourse people get these things in a month...

to summon up, lvl cap is 83 cause the exp normally would take a lot longer[/b]
    who know maybe in 2009/2010

Hey cutie Senior Member

im sure the rogues will get even more fucked in the ass when it does come out..

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

im sure the rogues will get even more fucked in the ass when it does come out..[/b]
    they gonna remove minor xD

killluminati

i would do 70 attack 80 defense, berserk is shit..... with 80 def you will never die.. think about it you have decent sacrifice and over 4k defense

dont worry if it happens K2 will nerf warriors

oO Jc Oo

what kind of maths r u using for determinate those % ahh gayzor? :lol:

<3

Yun_Yuuzhan

Such a warrior would have:
    • no bonus AC (0 points in defense)
    • no descent, which is a fun skill to have
    • no built in resistances to elements (again, 0 points in defense) which will give mages a decided advantage in extended damage fights
    • No matchless, effectively taking full damage from all sources instead of the 85% that traditional 70+ warrior builds take. (Another plus to mages. Any mage in the game would hit a warrior built like this for full damage.)

I doubt this would be terribly effective. Might be fun for an occasional experiment, but for serious play, eh.

Unless level 84+ warriors also get a skill that lets them ignore debuffs? :P

Banned

Such a warrior would have:
    • no bonus AC (0 points in defense)
    • no descent, which is a fun skill to have
    • no built in resistances to elements (again, 0 points in defense) which will give mages a decided advantage in extended damage fights
    • No matchless, effectively taking full damage from all sources instead of the 85% that traditional 70+ warrior builds take. (Another plus to mages. Any mage in the game would hit a warrior built like this for full damage.)

I doubt this would be terribly effective. Might be fun for an occasional experiment, but for serious play, eh.

Unless level 84+ warriors also get a skill that lets them ignore debuffs? :P[/b]
    why hello there mr yun, where have u been all my life?

Ignore Me Senior Member

KingOfKnight had XP chart for time.
    81 4,317,589,248
    82 6,130,976,733
    83 8,705,986,960
    84 12,362,501,484
    I&#39;m guessing level 85 is next patch as 83.99 is possible now.
    We should get 6 months warning again from Korean version.

lvl 90 cap in 09...watch for it!

lil_mageskillz

KingOfKnight had XP chart for time.
    81 4,317,589,248
    82 6,130,976,733
    83 8,705,986,960
    84 12,362,501,484
    I&#39;m guessing level 85 is next patch as 83.99 is possible now.
    We should get 6 months warning again from Korean version.[/b]
    do you know how hard it is to get 83? i rlly do not think lvl 85 will come next pacth :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

do you know how hard it is to get 83? i rlly do not think lvl 85 will come next pacth :P[/b]
    No I don&#39;t. I&#39;ve done level 79 and 50% of 80 since the patch. I&#39;m not even at the new levels.

But I know the level 83 guys are still leveling. But I haven&#39;t seen anyone use the new skills yet.

Boyce

i doubt the lvl 70 beserk skill works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast