Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My Rant

This is a discussion on My Rant within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First off, I would like to begin with: I love this game. Unfortunately, i dont know what has become of ...
Page: 1

dirtyroy

First off, I would like to begin with: I love this game. Unfortunately, i dont know what has become of it lately. Everybody has become so obsessed with being the best, this game isnt about that. I have never claimed nor do I even put myself in that category. I guess one of the reasons i havent put out a video in so long is because for some reason I was placed on a pedastal after i put my videos out. Not one of my fondest memories of KO involves a VS against somebody, everybody loses a VS! There are some people that take it to a different level after they lose..then you see their buyers remorse on these very forums on the market section. ( selling +1's,+2 uniques.) I usually stay out of the soap-opera this forum has become, because the frustrastion level against our fellow gamers is so high that we all end up hating each other. I have been playing a lvl 70 archer, because honestly, I dont make np's with my warrior anymore. Anyone that plays c-west knows exactly what i'm talking about. I'm always getting letters from these random egotistical people that think they own because they own my ass on my noob archer. I always respond the same way to them: I'm Pancho, why dont you do that when i'm on him? ( ofcourse i'm being egotistical as well, but if you're going to act a certain way to one player, why not with all of them?)

Back on point, I dont care if you are or are not better than me. Let's just have fun together, quit flaming each other on these forums. There's much more to life than hate. Remember! that 99% of us had the most fun in KO when we were noobs, out discovering the game.

One last thing, i've noticed a pattern as far as babashopping. It seems to me that babashopping takes the fun out for the babashopper. I claim this because the babashoppers always quit after a couple of months of playing. They get geared the hell out, beat everyone and decide they are the best, nobody can beat them and just quit! nevermind the fact that people will eventually catch up to you, itemwise, and be more competitive to you. i'll be the first to admit that i babashop, mostly expers though. I pay the peruvian connection to lvl my accts. but as far as items go, i like to earn them myself, bossing is a great part of this game that i enjoy.

/ end rant.

much love, i know that the hating will never end, but it would be nice.

Banned

Wouldn't waste your time, wont get anywhere with children.

rofl u made a topic about cz today hehe, u redball run, redball run, redbull run so i ask why? u say "im the almight cerote bla bla" so i call u a egoistic retard

+1 too all of that.. i kinda wish it would have just stayed at ke.

dirtyroy

rofl u made a topic about cz today hehe, u redball run, redball run, redbull run so i ask why? u say "im the almight cerote bla bla" so i call u a egoistic retard[/b]

my point exactly, your are the culmination of what this game has become.

what you thinking your the no.1 in ko? hmm ok

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol, thing is, some people ENJOY being the best, and some people dont care, i play 2 have fun with people, hell the only thing i get pissed off @ is when i die and lose exp :'( cuz i spend time lvling my fking char, but other then that, i really do anything... lol as long as its with the ppl that i talk with ^^ hell, yesterday i was kill brahman to help sum1 with a quest lmao... lol its just as long as you have fun with the ppl

shampoo

Not everyone is like that Cerote! Still some light in the tunnel!

That's what some people like to do, doubt it will ever change.

my rant:

KO sucks.

Richie

I beg to differ on the first paragraph...
    What are NP symbols meant to represent?

tommyleonghk

when money gets involved...nothing is fun anymore... everything becomes a competition

edit : woot 1k post

game is only as fun as who you play it with << copied from someone forgot who.
    just ignore the retards and the game is still fun

kibal

I have been playing a lvl 70 archer, because honestly, I dont make np&#39;s with my warrior anymore. Anyone that plays c-west knows exactly what i&#39;m talking about. I&#39;m always getting letters from these random egotistical people that think they own because they own my ass on my noob archer. I always respond the same way to them: I&#39;m Pancho, why dont you do that when i&#39;m on him? ( ofcourse i&#39;m being egotistical as well, but if you&#39;re going to act a certain way to one player, why not with all of them?)[/b]
    So the point of the post is prove that u r like them?.Btwn too much drama coming always from c-west , is rlly a bored server or what?.Look like u guys have nothing to do.

J

what you thinking your the no.1 in ko? hmm ok[/b]
    Did you even read his post?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast