Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

New Anti Hack o.O

This is a discussion on New Anti Hack o.O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol cwest ppl if there's any left should be happy of getting cheap uniques from "pet killing bosses bug"...
Page: 4

lol
    cwest ppl if there's any left should be happy of getting cheap uniques from "pet killing bosses bug"

Key911

Hackers will just bypass this in a couple of days, then all the legit players with the apr problems get screwed xD loves it!

AgNostoS_

4 pages of posts and none till now got it right.. wake up guys!!!. nobody said that problems with apr will get you banned.. you will be banned for 24h IF YOU GET MESAGE that 3rd party tools have been detected.. but if this happens you allready know you are hacking or something, cause till now i know nobody that is getting this message as false alarm.. so all calm down.. you wont be banned if you are not using hacks...

Montezuma

Quote Originally Posted by AgNostoS_ View Post
    4 pages of posts and none till now got it right.. wake up guys!!!. nobody said that problems with apr will get you banned.. you will be banned for 24h IF YOU GET MESAGE that 3rd party tools have been detected.. but if this happens you allready know you are hacking or something, cause till now i know nobody that is getting this message as false alarm.. so all calm down.. you wont be banned if you are not using hacks...
    And you should wait at least one hour from waking up to post. People get this apr error from there anti virus. I have had tons of clannies freek out because they got this message in the past and they werent cheating. All they had to do was turn off there anti virus and restart there comp...

AgNostoS_

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    And you should wait at least one hour from waking up to post. People get this apr error from there anti virus. I have had tons of clannies freek out because they got this message in the past and they werent cheating. All they had to do was turn off there anti virus and restart there comp...
    I my self had this problem but you should understand that its 2 different thinks.. one is that tells you got apr error and game closes.. second is that third party tools have been detected and game will close.. both errors come from apr.. first wont get you banned second one will... do you get it now?? if you see apr error no affraid.. if you see 3rd party tools then you are banned...

Montezuma

Quote Originally Posted by AgNostoS_ View Post
    I my self had this problem but you should understand that its 2 different thinks.. one is that tells you got apr error and game closes.. second is that third party tools have been detected and game will close.. both errors come from apr.. first wont get you banned second one will... do you get it now?? if you see apr error no affraid.. if you see 3rd party tools then you are banned...
    Nope you can get both from your antivirus. I have seen people freak out because they got the 3rd party tool message when they were 100% legit. All they did to fix it was turn off there antivirus and restart there comp.

P.s opening your first post in a topic with a flame doesnt go over so well...

Ignore Me Senior Member

Old K2 annoyed me. They'd talk about banning and never do it.

This K2 wipes out cyber cafes.

I prefer that. If I get banned wrongly so be it. Game is not worth shit with cheaters.

GxD

giwe up guys ^^ koxpers still alive

i wonder if its working

Banned

You should see the people on offical forums.
    They bitched about the cheaters for years and now that they get banned , they are crying for being banned also , probably because they cheated as well.
    Pathetic players.

bugabuga

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    Nope you can get both from your antivirus. I have seen people freak out because they got the 3rd party tool message when they were 100% legit. All they did to fix it was turn off there antivirus and restart there comp.

P.s opening your first post in a topic with a flame doesnt go over so well...
    I'm gonna go ahead and call bull shit on that. Antivirus wouldn't disable to APR in game and therefore wouldn't cause the 3rd party tools error.

Banned

the funny part of this is that i would not ever notice any differece wo reading about this topic at forums.
    coz when i got back from work, all looks the same, koxxp, rr hack, wall hack...
    another epic fail

to those that say antivirus wont cause it. go ask linus himself if it does or not. he'll set you straight. to those of u saying legit players getting it cheats, ur pathetic to think everyone cheats.
    to my legit players that got APR and can't log on. this is ko. we got k2ed.

3 of my REAL life friends that never cheated or even used tbl edit now can't log in.
    3 times u get APR u get banned forever. GG

IMO k2 should have perfected the APR patch (so many people cannot log in without having to disable their antivirus (myself included - i use Mcafee))

once it gets to the point where only cheaters are getting the APR notice, THEN implement this patch to perm ban them.

koxp and similar hacks have been running rampant for years in USKO. every 'major' attempt to stop them have easily been bypassed, i dont expect this to change a thing in-game (maybe for a few days, but not in the long run)

AgNostoS_

Quote Originally Posted by bugabuga View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and call bull shit on that. Antivirus wouldn't disable to APR in game and therefore wouldn't cause the 3rd party tools error.
    +10000000

someone here is kocping and doesnt admit so... once you get in game you DONT get apr error unless you are cheating, nobody ever reported something different than that. antivirus is blocking apr before game start, once game start means there is no problem.. and dont say bullshit, there isnt a single complain from ppl that get false alarm on 3rd party tools.. dont come here and say, my friend, my cousin my girlfriend, bla bla bla.. as i said i my self had also apr problems 2 times.. 1st was due to nvidia desktop manager.. 2nd was cause i had proxifier installed on my pc... i uninstalled it and problem solved..

once again, understand that both the errors i am talking about are caused by apr system.. BUT nothing till now triggers a 3rd party tool message than a kocp program. so really stop bs. to the rest if you just apr failled to load etc dont be affraid you wont be banned (i hope so.. cause i cant be 100% sure.. for once linus is talking for 3rd party tools error)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast