Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the new armor

This is a discussion on the new armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is crap . it last's 2 months. so does this mean that valkryie is worth 3 times the amount of ...
Page: 1

seanthebear

is crap . it last's 2 months.

so does this mean that valkryie is worth 3 times the amount of the glypon ( or what ever the crap is)

SoulDace

They , k2 , actually did something smart and add a new armor to the PUS , many people aleardy bought volkyrie and still have more few months for it , so they put another new armor to make more ppl to buy it.
    To be precise it is new way for them to make money , since its for 2 months so people will waste over and over again for 900 kC.
    I'd say to bring the old Volkyrie to PUS , and also to fix other bugs like glacier and scream which stuned you 100%.
    I just went to CZ , and got stuned by warriors which is really annoying , also glacier by mage which make me to cure every 5 seconds .

seanthebear

i cant get on xtraps been a slag ,

but yeh i still got 2 peaces of valk armor left. so i would be right in puttign a price tage of atleast double what the new armor sells for in merch

BlackLabel

ko removed valk from pus :|

SoulDace

i cant get on xtraps been a slag ,

but yeh i still got 2 peaces of valk armor left. so i would be right in puttign a price tage of atleast double what the new armor sells for in merch[/b]
    Hell ya , if i had the old valkyrie , i'd sell it for more then 7gb ( armor ) and then helemt for more then 5gb .
    Atleast ill try for the first time ,if ill see nobody is not intersting in that ,ill use it , but i absolutely sure somebody will buy it.
    I also irritated about the Nation Transfer scroll , becuse Money > k2 , when Nation Transfer will be hipster many people will buy it , well atleast i am , i just saying that k2 have many problems after the new updates.
    I hope they will take care and help to the community instead of ignore them.

Speed

dude is it so hard to type " valkyrie " ?

SoulDace

dude is it so hard to type " valkyrie " ?[/b]
    I had a problem becuse i type fast , i use laptop and its really annoying buttons , they are small and sometimes i wrong.
    But i dont understand why in your opinion you need to open this kind of comment.
    You probably English person , compared with me i not .
    But becuse i not fighting for things like that ill just thankful you , and if i was wrong here also , i hope you will fix it for me.

seanthebear

has to be some one that ruins a topic. i was just askign about the valk now . im in girakon and pouldrons gryphon sells for 20m . so id be righ in selling valks for 55m atleast. seen as they last 3 times longer. and look a DAMN SITE BETTER the new armor looks like its too small for warriors. and looks daft on every 1 in general

Bukowski

I think the gryphon plrdn looks good on human females (my char) but the helm is horrible...what could they have been thinking. LOL at orc midget helms....stuart little ftw

You pay enough money to K2 already, why let them gain even more by buying silly armors.

banaanc

cause 6% exp / 50 def is freakin nice (especially def on g1 bp :P)

cause 6% exp / 50 def is freakin nice (especially def on g1 bp :P)[/b]
    yes, but the point they are making is that Valkyrie armor gave the same bonuses, lasted 6 months, and was less knight cash.. whereas the new types do look more detailed; but you pay more KC, get only 2 months, and same bonuses.

cause 6% exp / 50 def is freakin nice (especially def on g1 bp )[/b]
    Valkyrie set is about 3.33$ a month, but they force you to pay for 6 months. Gryphon lasts for only 2 months, but it costs hella lot more. Point is K2 suck as much money as they can out players that don't hesitates spending great sums on the game.

redbluegreen44

yes, but the point they are making is that Valkyrie armor gave the same bonuses, lasted 6 months, and was less knight cash.. whereas the new types do look more detailed; but you pay more KC, get only 2 months, and same bonuses.[/b]
    doesnt Valkryie cost more then gryph? :blink:

doesnt Valkryie cost more then gryph? :blink:[/b]
    In the long run, no.

Valks = 1500 KC / 6 months
    Gryphon = 900 KC / 2 months

So in order to get the same amount of time...
    3 x 900 (to make it 6 months) = 2700 KC / 6 months

Valks = 1500 KC / 6 months
    Gryphon = 2700 KC / 6 months

I'm tired, so gimme a break if I didn't do that right =[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast