Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the new armor

This is a discussion on the new armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the long run, no. Valks = 1500 KC / 6 months Gryphon = 900 KC / 2 months So ...
Page: 2

redbluegreen44

In the long run, no.

Valks = 1500 KC / 6 months
    Gryphon = 900 KC / 2 months

So in order to get the same amount of time...
    3 x 900 (to make it 6 months) = 2700 KC / 6 months

Valks = 1500 KC / 6 months
    Gryphon = 2700 KC / 6 months

I'm tired, so gimme a break if I didn't do that right =[[/b]
    o ic

also having scroll to make your pet auto-loot for 300kc monthly is lame, they want to rip people off as much as they can

icex08

Arrow

no wonder K2 ned to ban ppl who use Auto loot,,,,,, now K2 official it cox k2 ned to stole money from user

Free for play,,, Pay for connect...

also having scroll to make your pet auto-loot for 300kc monthly is lame, they want to rip people off as much as they can[/b]
    If you think about it. The 'power up' store us the best thing they could've ever created, from a business standpoint.

You realize that EVERY item has infinity stock? Lol they are pixels in a game, and we are paying USD for them.

For example, when merchant concentrations became available, I thought to myself, that must be the easiest item to make money off of. People pay usd to merchant with a different shop? Lol, the inventor of the PUS is a rich man.

Probably, a rich turkish man.

thats wy it is importend to buy silver premium caus for me its like 15 euro gows with 1k knight cash + Trina+ i can conect to dies servers :P

never will k2 stop being greedy , funny thing moradon is full of these new "armors" so they made and will make their profit. f2p dicks

OLD1953

Just MHO, but I think KO is probably the most expensive game to play of all the MMORPG's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12