Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

This is a discussion on K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=71546 Originally posted by K2 While we understand that users make purchases from the Power Up Store, the sale of ...
Page: 1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

http://s11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...showtopic=71546

Originally posted by K2

While we understand that users make purchases from the Power Up Store, the sale of these items for ingame currency is not what was intended.

If true, and I trust the source, this will give a definite advantage to those who buy KC. It will also bring back the days where buffers were actually needed. I welcome it, there have been too many damned debuffers ever since the PUS came out.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Default Re: K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>

While we understand that users make purchases from the Power Up Store, the sale of these items for ingame currency is not what was intended.

If true, and I trust the source, this will give a definite advantage to those who buy KC. It will also bring back the days where buffers were actually needed. I welcome it, there have been too many damned debuffers ever since the PUS came out.[/b]
    I was able to trade some old speed potions today h43r:

TunaFishyMe

-__________________________________________________ ___________________________-
    motherfuckers! I have to get a buffer for DMS? !!!!!! -_______________________________________-

Sabao

WTF O_O? fuking greedy bastards....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________-
    motherfuckers! *I have to get a buffer for DMS? !!!!!! -_______________________________________-
    There is one way to get scrolls: Steal your parents cc :lol: Or get a job and Visa Electron :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

Default Re: K2: PUS Scrolls To Remain Untradeable :O

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    http://s11.invisionfree.com/knighton...howtopic=71546

<!--QuoteBegin-K2

If true, and I trust the source, this will give a definite advantage to those who buy KC. It will also bring back the days where buffers were actually needed. I welcome it, there have been too many damned debuffers ever since the PUS came out.
    I was able to trade some old speed potions today h43r:[/b]
    maybe because the date it was purchased was before they prevented trades. They could have programmed it to say pus items bought from this date and onwards cannot be traded.

Can someone confirm -______-"

nfw

:huh: :huh: :huh: what is the fuck thay smoking that fucked paypal and im to fucking scared to use it zz now this zz

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dark3lf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark3lf)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    -__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________-
    motherfuckers! *I have to get a buffer for DMS? !!!!!! -_______________________________________-
    There is one way to get scrolls: Steal your parents cc :lol: Or get a job and Visa Electron :unsure:[/b]
    visa electron does it really work to transfer money to paypal?

TunaFishyMe

Guess its time I make an investment

Rentzusuken

Zuahahahaha!

Yun_Yuuzhan

You guys don't look forward to actually having a chance at not getting debuffed every 4 seconds? The game was never meant to be played like that, the PUS made debuffs too common. Old style parties considered a debuffer a bonus, not a requirement.

TunaFishyMe

I need scrolls to farm -____-"

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    You guys don't look forward to actually having a chance at not getting debuffed every 4 seconds? *The game was never meant to be played like that, the PUS made debuffs too common. *Old style parties considered a debuffer a bonus, not a requirement.
    The only thing this will do is give further advantage to people who spend money on this game, it's not a good development at all. PKing buffed is shit if your opponents are on scrolls.

Banned Senior Member

Csrep1 told me the other day that "Not being able to trade PUS scrolls will be somthing I have to get used to for awhile, we will get something in place to make life easier for it but there are other things more pressing right now"

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Futile Rhetoric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Futile Rhetoric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    You guys don't look forward to actually having a chance at not getting debuffed every 4 seconds? *The game was never meant to be played like that, the PUS made debuffs too common. *Old style parties considered a debuffer a bonus, not a requirement.
    The only thing this will do is give further advantage to people who spend money on this game, it's not a good development at all. PKing buffed is shit if your opponents are on scrolls.[/b]
    But how many people do you think will pay enough to have scrolls all the time? I don't think it will be that many.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast