Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

New BAN function...

This is a discussion on New BAN function... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -Friday 7/01/11 : 9h30- Knight Online World - GamersFirst APR (cheat detection) has been updated. Using hack tools will result ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member 3ffusi0on's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    France ; Dies
    Posts
    211

    Default New BAN function...


    -Friday 7/01/11 : 9h30-


    Knight Online World - GamersFirst APR (cheat detection) has been updated. Using hack tools will result in a ban.

    Ho nice...

  2. #2
    Senior Member KurwaMac12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    be ready for free ban rain better dont log in game after this update

  3. #3
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    313

    Default

    has this been implemented already?

    or is there another patch / maintaince today?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Someone should tell them it isn't enough to SAY it will ban people, but that they actually have to update/implement stuff for it to work

  5. #5
    KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    460

    Default

    lol, right.

  6. #6
    Senior Member TripleX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    507

    Default

    lets hope that will make a change !!
    and now for real .. nothing will change we all know that lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind the PC
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurwaMac12 View Post
    be ready for free ban rain better dont log in game after this update
    I bet ur right. Last time the apr bug was there i got banned 43 times on 1 day because i used Xfire.

  8. #8
    KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    460

    Default

    The APR function has been proven to be waaayy to sensetive in the past, I'm pretty sure that alot of people will be getting bans for doing nothing.
    As I can recall it, some people even got banned for having their antivirus scanning the knightonline.exe process as they played the game.

    I would certainly not log in to ko if I had an anti virus running, that's for sure.
    And to those who do have anti viruses running, I strongly suggest that you put all knight online related processes as scan exceptions even if they do not detect as viruses, because lets face it, APR sucks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind the PC
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    The APR function has been proven to be waaayy to sensetive in the past, I'm pretty sure that alot of people will be getting bans for doing nothing.
    As I can recall it, some people even got banned for having their antivirus scanning the knightonline.exe process as they played the game.

    I would certainly not log in to ko if I had an anti virus running, that's for sure.
    And to those who do have anti viruses running, I strongly suggest that you put all knight online related processes as scan exceptions even if they do not detect as viruses, because lets face it, APR sucks.

    last week i was playing rlb on my rlb priest. we pked for 1 hour and i got banned for APR. The thing was that i merchant on that laptop 24/7 normal. After the bann i merchant again and no ban for 4 days:s

    The only thing that changed is that my AV started 2 scan the processes:S

    but remember we are dealing with K2/Mgame.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    i really really wish this will work, cause i know K2 sucks, but they've made alot of progress from when it was as worst, so i really hope they are trying to take KO more serious.

    And for my Anti-Virus i've never had any problem with it, so i hope i won't get any problem now either (using F-Secure 8)

  11. #11
    Senior Member Shinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I just hope they haven't made it even more sensitive. Furthermore, i really really dont trust those automated services. Just do a voodoo dance and spit 3 times when u hit login button

  12. #12
    Senior Member Helseth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Not seeing any difference, still the same hax in.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, From Palestine
    Posts
    550

    Default

    lol i got the apr problem now.. i dont think im banned.. anyways i heard i have to restart my pc

  14. #14
    Senior Member FinlandBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    lets hope that will make a change !!
    and now for real .. nothing will change we all know that lol
    +1 on that

  15. #15
    Member insanelee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    PTY
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I can't log to the game right now since I'm not at home, is this really working now? or the server is still full of HF users?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •