Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Border war Format?

This is a discussion on New Border war Format? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, what if u make a clan party with 4 priests, would that be possible too?...
Page: 3

DeHealer

So, what if u make a clan party with 4 priests, would that be possible too?

Priest_gabber

i hope it will be bugfree it prob wont
    sounds awesome

at camilo still with 4 priest if some1 is fl dbuffed he will die fast even with 4 healers

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Thats why they invented cure.

If you die with 4 priest you must suck

Thats sickkk if they do that. 70 would be so easy tho[/b]
    Remove those boxxy sigs dude >.<

Remove those boxxy sigs dude >.<[/b]
    your wish is my command

DoNotMess

So, what if u make a clan party with 4 priests, would that be possible too?[/b]
    i&#39;ve been in a bdw where we had 8 priests vs 8 priests. Have a screen shot somewhere..can&#39;t be bothered to find it lol.

all you ppl who are like this choosing party thing is gg will realize that bdw will become very boring b/c i doubt you&#39;ll be able to pick who you get to face. The likely hood you&#39;ll end up facing a group of randoms is high, tho i hope i&#39;m wrong. + i can see this coming with a great deal of bugs lol.

Banned

That&#39;s what i&#39;m talkin about!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As I said, really good news for the new server... we get to pick our clannies and assure a win every time ^^

Priest_gabber

Thats why they invented cure.

If you die with 4 priest you must suck[/b]
    cant cure in bdw

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

cant cure in bdw [/b]
    still... that&#39;s why always have 1 duffer in ur party... torment, bb to the rest

Ignore Me Senior Member

still... that&#39;s why always have 1 duffer in ur party... torment, bb to the rest[/b]
    With the new levels in BDW will be subside now. And even superior parasite.

Banned

I like it but, how exactly do you pick your teams? I didn&#39;t see it showing how to specifically do that. 2nd, will they still have the curing shit bugged, or will they fix it this time?[/b]
    i hope they leave it like that. at first i hated it but you get used to it. also there are too many noobs in bdw spamming ++++acc that if cure was there many priest would be pissed. noobs would get buffed got out and die then get buffed go out and get duffed than spam "cure cure cure +++Acc" go out and get duffed again then spam again. and believe it will happen because bdw are filled with those people and as a priest if that shit happens, i would just fucking sit and rather lose. i hate pking with random peeps i ratehr pk with clannies. on that note the new bdw will allow you to make your own team right, but what happens if you don&#39;t have a team and you sign up by yourself?

i hope they leave it like that. at first i hated it but you get used to it. also there are too many noobs in bdw spamming ++++acc that if cure was there many priest would be pissed. noobs would get buffed got out and die then get buffed go out and get duffed than spam "cure cure cure +++Acc" go out and get duffed again then spam again. and believe it will happen because bdw are filled with those people and as a priest if that shit happens, i would just fucking sit and rather lose. i hate pking with random peeps i ratehr pk with clannies. on that note the new bdw will allow you to make your own team right, but what happens if you don&#39;t have a team and you sign up by yourself?[/b]
    I already get that in bdw&#39;s to xD, and I see alot of ppl still asking for cure in bdw while you shoulda kno u cant cure in bdw by now.
    Alot of them get buff go down die ask buff go down die again.
    And then the thing they say is noob priest heal and then your supposed to be the reason they lost LOL.

cant cure in bdw [/b]
    oh ofc xD

Last time i played bdw was like a year ago

this sounds interesting
    but kind of unfair for the lvl 58-62 :lol: dcz vs mastered ppl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast