Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A new bug...

This is a discussion on A new bug... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this one is for mages... like 5% hp or less BAM tp we couldnt kill anyone in this party because ...
Page: 1

this one is for mages...

like 5% hp or less BAM tp we couldnt kill anyone in this party because every time hes about ot die tp

mabye just a insanly good mage lol

anyone else see this?

Probably just a good mage.
    But, that being said... a mage with KOXP having the ability to auto-TP partymembers below x % of HP isn't completely out of the realm of possiblity.

DeX

you know that ventrilo or teamspeak makes the game more easier and funnier to play.. also with this communication program you can tell the mage when to TP or talk with other ppl in the party to dbuff/heal/tp/buff/swift/wolf, etc instead of writing.. it just makes it simplier and faster :P

you know that ventrilo or teamspeak makes the game more easier and funnier to play.. also with this communication program you can tell the mage when to TP or talk with other ppl in the party to dbuff/heal/tp/buff/swift/wolf, etc instead of writing.. it just makes it simplier and faster :P[/b]
    no i doubt that was it because everytime right when he would die tp and that was everytime and everyone

nato

its prolly some kind of auto town.. an old option in koxp/kosp :S

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

koxp doesnt work in cz anymore, and i agree with dex, probably he was on ventrilo, team speak or any other voice chat software or he was just a really good mage, i know 1-2

it wasnt auto town cause i saw him get tped to the mage... idk its a bug im 90% sure

you know that ventrilo or teamspeak makes the game more easier and funnier to play.. also with this communication program you can tell the mage when to TP or talk with other ppl in the party to dbuff/heal/tp/buff/swift/wolf, etc instead of writing.. it just makes it simplier and faster :P[/b]
    Yea, lol just get a good mage with a mik and vent h34r:

DeX

Yea, lol just get a good mage with a mik and vent h34r:[/b]
    a mik is not actually needed :P just get a mage with headphones and shout -> TP ME YOU ******* :wub: you will get surpriced of how fast will that TP be :P

Tainted

there was rumor of this bug going on before where people got tp'd in the middle of the battle below 50% hp and they didn't press the town. Now some one has probably figured out how it works and told his whole clan....

this is how dupe started xD

a one time bug thing, then people figure it all out and BAM bug abuse ^^

it is no bug i am 90% sure.. the mage prolly has the scrolls that u can buy from sundries.. its an instant tp.. if they dont work in cz (ive never tried) he probably clicks tp at 50% hp by the time it casts he is down to 5%.. all GG parties ive been in the mages save ppls asses more than the priests -_- thats just imo

eduarvera23

lol that no bug just a good mage like Prince_Vegeta in dies

dont forget pariah mages -_-

Guachimagaa

which mage was it?

redfieldTnT

LOL

they get tp'd by mage who has nothign better to do like chickentaker tps so sweet when im 1% hp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast