Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A new bug...

This is a discussion on A new bug... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mages get tired of being screamt at when their party members die, so they become tp whores. I think you ...
Page: 2

arko

mages get tired of being screamt at when their party members die, so they become tp whores. I think you just met a really good mage~

phillyfreak

I dont think this is mages because it happens really often to me. there are waaaay too many people who get tped at like 1 hp left for it to be a mage, i think its auto town actually. A lot of people have been complaining about hacks coming back like wallhack, autoheal, etc and I wouldn't doubt auto town is a part of that

arko

i duno, if hacks work that way? but how can you auto town with 1 hp left? :S 50%+ ? isn't it even with hax and stuff should b towning before hit 50% :S

I dont think this is mages because it happens really often to me. there are waaaay too many people who get tped at like 1 hp left for it to be a mage, i think its auto town actually. A lot of people have been complaining about hacks coming back like wallhack, autoheal, etc and I wouldn't doubt auto town is a part of that[/b]
    we have a debate about this matter in other topic, imo it's not hack, it's a bug and me and many of my friends noticed it, a lot of people towned when they redballed, I'd say they have mages but all those guys have good mages??? come on i know how good human mages in bera and I'm sure it's bug not tp by mages , beside some of the people who towned looks like they were soloing.

Mariuszowy

it's some kind of koxp, i saw a mages tping a dead people :P (i even got that on game camera clips :P)
    It's so hard to kill some turks right now they got tped every time they gonna die.

lucifer4

Sounds like a nice mage

its not a town thing because me 3 friends would lure 1 orc away from the group at human base then we would get him to 1-5% hp and BAM tped adn u could see he was being tped not town... this happend multiple times

Well I am a mage and a support mage at that. One thing that hasnt been mentioned is since the moradon expansion you see the "true" hp of a party member on your party bar. For instance and I'm sure priests will agree, a rogue used to be very hard to judge for me. I would see thier health go from full to nothing with out the chance of me tp'ing them. Now I can see the accurate hp of party members which means I can let them stay out there longer. I can let a good rogue or a warrior who pots well get very very low before I tp them.

I'm guessing its just a good mage not a bug.

Zxenke

koxp doesnt work in cz anymore[/b]
    O.o What, did K2 find only a way to disable in CZ but not EMC/Luferson? Lol, Ofc there is koxp in CZ...

its some kind of hack

Lag0nx

i think this bug exist
    for the last 2 days I've seen so many people get their asses saved,its always the same party always with 1% hp and usually the same guy too.
    he just gets tpd instantly 6-7 times a row when he is redballed its annoying,i cant believe a mage is that good,because when the target is attacked by 10 different people,his hp drop to 0 instantly,but he gets tpd at like 100 every single time :@

ph3var2

It is definatly some new hack because I have been seeing it more and more in the last few days.
    Everytime someone from a certain party was 1 hit away from dieing they got tped.

It was constantly like this for just this one party.

There is no mage that is 100% tp all party when they 1 hit from dieing.

Centurian

I play with teamspeak everyday, cant imagine playing without it. I can tell you from experience tping party members with low health is not an easy thing to do. Especially doing it over and over like I saw a rogue in the war on Saturday gettting whisked away EVERYTIME his health was almost zero. It's easier to accomplish when the mage has a transform scroll on, but in the CZ due to the delay in the cast is much harder and the timing needs to be spot on.

But it can be done.

ph3var2

The thing is Teamspeak has a delay, also in game lag and casting skill has a delay.
    So to get it spot on every time is one piece of amazing skill.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

O.o What, did K2 find only a way to disable in CZ but not EMC/Luferson? Lol, Ofc there is koxp in CZ...[/b]

o yea? prove it, there is no more koxp in cz since the arrow shower koxp, they patched koxp in cz, after that there was some koxp with auto pot and auto healing but got patched as well, and yea, they dont care if ppl koxp to lvl, they only care when they r going to face each other in cz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast