Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A new bug...

This is a discussion on A new bug... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't think it's a bug or a hack. IMHO most mages have turned into tp whores. I have no ...
Page: 3

I don't think it's a bug or a hack. IMHO most mages have turned into tp whores. I have no problem with ppl getting tp every once in awhile, but now it's almost everytime someone is about to take a dirt nap they go poof. You know unlsee your prepaired to lose 50 np, don't step your ass onto the field. Screaming on vent "tp me tp me tp me", just makes you a bitch.

Sno0p

Ivd experienced this latetly aswell ,still lets be serious in some situations no matter what the mage doesnt have enoughf time to tp,yet again turks can ,even if the TP`ed one talks on vent if hes hp drops to 5% in less then a second fuck me pls I wanna see that mage who does it ...lol nvm its full of them

And for those who say koxp does not work in cz , IT DOES under the form of speedhack.

soyouthink

Well I play a mage and i am definitely not a master at TPing party members yet. I really find it difficult to judge how fast there HP are going down, how many ppl attacking, and with how slow my casting rate is which makes it tough. I’m really not a good support mage I like to get in there and cause some damage, and die like a man :lol: , although i realize that support mage is a much "smarter" way of playing. With all that said all some mages do is support so it becomes a skill for them, just the same as a good minor combo rogue. You can get very good at it especially if u play with the same ppl all the time you can judge there HP/Def and know how much time u got. At the same time it’s VERY hard to believe that a mage is 100% accurate with his TP's but is plausible.

Zxenke

o yea? prove it, there is no more koxp in cz since the arrow shower koxp, they patched koxp in cz, after that there was some koxp with auto pot and auto healing but got patched as well, and yea, they dont care if ppl koxp to lvl, they only care when they r going to face each other in cz[/b]

And for those who say koxp does not work in cz , IT DOES under the form of speedhack.[/b]
    O snap!

3thos

just a really good mage.

there are 2 mages who no longer play that could do this, its a talent with timing.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Ivd experienced this latetly aswell ,still lets be serious in some situations no matter what the mage doesnt have enoughf time to tp,yet again turks can ,even if the TP`ed one talks on vent if hes hp drops to 5% in less then a second fuck me pls I wanna see that mage who does it ...lol nvm its full of them
    And for those who say koxp does not work in cz , IT DOES under the form of speedhack.[/b]

got any ss of someone speed hacking? u_u

prove that there is still koxp in cz

just dont say : yea there is oooo there he goes another speed hack omg -.-

Zxenke

For the purpose of this topic, there is no need to provide proof of speedhackers. yes, they are there, look around in CZ.

Lag0nx

For the purpose of this topic, there is no need to provide proof of speedhackers. yes, they are there, look around in CZ.[/b]
    +1
    camista go pk and look for urself ive seen 4 diffrent speed hackers today alone and they're like 3x lightfeet

Havoc2

Lawl? apparently you havn't met DangerDuck on Girakon, best dam mage every and if hes paying attention in pk, we never die. He has SS's of saving people on 1 - 40hp, about 2 dozen of them.

special0ps gg mage like that to i know him irl and you need tp hes got you tped before you die! good mages thats what it is

Validating

i dunno but 3/4 of ppl are dissapearing nowdays when almost dead

lime

its just a good support mage doing his job, if i have good mage in party he always saves my ass. ive been as low as 7hp

Record

People that think it's good mages = Have played with good mages
    People that think it's cheat = sorelosers, and havent played with enough good mages.

playing mage doesn't require much skill if ur willing to use vent and listen instead of one hand ko while listening to stupid techno shit while jigglin some dudes balls on ur fucking chin

support players who do not use vent when there entire party is in vent are just plain retarded and suck sh!t

I don't think it's a bug or a hack. IMHO most mages have turned into tp whores. I have no problem with ppl getting tp every once in awhile, but now it's almost everytime someone is about to take a dirt nap they go poof. You know unlsee your prepaired to lose 50 np, don't step your ass onto the field. Screaming on vent "tp me tp me tp me", just makes you a bitch.[/b]
    lol are u joking ??
    now tping is a crime, malice, heal...are u sure that u still wonna play this game?
    really, tping is really hard when u have a big party so u have to have some skills and good eyes for it so i really don't understand why u say that u are a bitch when people do it...then they are just smarter then all others...and if u have a little common sense u will kill the mage 1st or atleast try, so that he can't save the party... but saying tping makes u a bitch... :angry: then i'm angry :angry: ffs ALL THE SKILLS INGAME ARE THERE TO BE USED!! WHY BITCH ABOUT IT ?!

playing mage doesn't require much skill if ur willing to use vent and listen instead of one hand ko while listening to stupid techno shit while jigglin some dudes balls on ur fucking chin

support players who do not use vent when there entire party is in vent are just plain retarded and suck sh!t[/b]
    gay alert! gay alert!

i guess u never played one but w/e

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast