Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto buy

This is a discussion on Auto buy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I set up merchant for an opal but accidentally put 400,000 instead of 4m, and within 2 seconds it was ...
Page: 1

I set up merchant for an opal but accidentally put 400,000 instead of 4m, and within 2 seconds it was bought, and the buyer was nowhere in sight, so i pmed him asking him where he is and that i have more, but no reply, so this makes me think this is an auto buy feature of some sort of 3rd party tool, any views or experiences of this?

btw the guy is moflark in c-west

Some people will say there isn't.. However I'm leaning on the side there could be. two days ago I put a mage staff in merchant fairly cheap. The instant I hit ok to go into merchant it sold. The message that I had started merchant mode and had sold it were instantly there.. Seemed a bit odd to me.

mrmagic2008

well you could go into a very isolated place and merchant up another one to see if it sells automatically

Boyce

I set up merchant for an opal but accidentally put 400,000 instead of 4m, and within 2 seconds it was bought, and the buyer was nowhere in sight, so i pmed him asking him where he is and that i have more, but no reply, so this makes me think this is an auto buy feature of some sort of 3rd party tool, any views or experiences of this?

btw the guy is moflark in c-west[/b]
    Answer is yes.
    This moflark guy is an autobuyer ( i tested it). I could see moflark standing there by the fortune teller and i was by the laneia inn. I merched fang of bakkira for 10k and in 2 seconds he buys it. And yes he was still standing in the same place. Theres no othere way he could of bought it without a auto buyer.
    Btw someone made a topic about this recently in cheaters.

Banned Senior Member

i sold all my stuffs really cheap like red chest 1m, and so on, he bought everything lol, and as you guys said couldnt see him when i pmed him he replyed and said he was in luff (i was in folk village^^)

There is another, pretty long topic about that guy: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...238618&st=0
    try and read it, and you may find some answers to some of your questions?

Banned

There is no such thing as auto buying. It is all in your imagination. Moflark is just a fast clicker. You should see him when he is playing rogue. His combo is the best.

Banned

There is no such thing as auto buying. It is all in your imagination. Moflark is just a fast clicker. You should see him when he is playing rogue. His combo is the best.[/b]

errmm...2sec after puting merchant up aint fastcliker...

btw just delay before opening merchant and watching price is more then 2sec....
    and he cant stay next everyone and wait till he setup merchant

so you FAIL

There is no such thing as auto buying. It is all in your imagination. Moflark is just a fast clicker. You should see him when he is playing rogue. His combo is the best.[/b]
    Made my day :lol:

Boyce

errmm...2sec after puting merchant up aint fastcliker...

btw just delay before opening merchant and watching price is more then 2sec....
    and he cant stay next everyone and wait till he setup merchant
    so you FAIL[/b]
    Sarcasim.
    However i see no point in why you make posts like these.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Sarcasim.
    However i see no point in why you make posts like these.[/b]
    i never heard of this bug, how would the program know if prices fluctuate or not...
    he must have sa program that might show items and prices but not auto buy ;s
    perhaps an option to buy ounce viewed item and price..
    i doubt a progam was coded to logg all prices of other items of same gender and value and compare them to make a judgemant of price to buy or not,
    since i am a coder my self and knows what would have to be coded to do that...
    i do not see the point of being worth the time to code that...
    and people should double check there prices ';s

Boyce

i never heard of this bug, how would the program know if prices fluctuate or not...
    he must have sa program that might show items and prices but not auto buy ;s
    perhaps an option to buy ounce viewed item and price..
    i doubt a progam was coded to logg all prices of other items of same gender and value and compare them to make a judgemant of price to buy or not,
    since i am a coder my self and knows what would have to be coded to do that...
    i do not see the point of being worth the time to code that...
    and people should double check there prices ';s[/b]
    Pretty advanced :S
    but its happening, hes here again in cz.

It's not impossible and this topic has been brought up more than once. Look at the pet looting and koxp looting programs, you can even select the value of items to loot or even the specific items and have a database...definitely possible.

mrmagic2008

how does one legitimately get access to the KO DB?

so the thinking here is....

this autobuy program probably has a database trigger that activates when a new merchant is open. The DB procedure called probably goes through a bunch of if loops,
    if raptor price is less than 10m, buy it.
    if ROL price is less than 20m, buy it.
    etc

seems possible but that would need some internal(corrupt) cooperation to pull it off.

i think alot of people underestimate the gb companies... this is a serious business to them. if someone can produce hacks and sell them for money why couldnt a gb company produce a program to check merchants im sure there is a way... if a hack for example has all items from data base in it and u can select which items to loot why the heck couldnt they make a program that could check all merchants .... also everyone think that its just a one man program

maybe its alot of random noob mule type characters scattered through moradon and they all are working together and chekcing all the merchants all the time scanning like a grid and there is a few mule type scanning characters that are bots etc... they run in circle and open every merchant etc idk and then the one man is the bank and when he recieve x message from this mule who checks he buys up the item... sure it sound complex but its only 1 answer

if what u do for a living is selling gbs as a business im sure they have adapted ways to make money and this is just a new adaption

probably my solution is too complex i would bet there is a way that they can check all merchants in some way with db acess etc... didnt anyone ever think its a little bit strange for example that mgames takes so long to produce new patches for example and there is always new hacks out etc as soon as patches take place... for one these patches are not new and they are translated to english but what if h34r: and just hear me out

WHAT IF (conspiracy theory) h34r: k2 or mgames or whoever all these gb companies and gold farmers and dupers in shit were just k2 or mgames trying to make a few extra bucks its big business... for example i said in another post about this topic

patch comes make master gems hard to obtain... gb companies new this immediately so they held all farm slots and fked the market so for anyone to buy these master gems u needed a lot of gbs... on new servers there just isnt as much gb out there so guess what u have to buy gbs to master from them... as soon as u purchase the gbs from them they win... then u are paying back the gbs for master gems... then u are consuming the gems to take master... in this way the market never changes people are just as needy for the gems cuz every gem that is sold is then used to make master so the only gems on market are from gb sellers, and gb sellers are selling u the coin to purchase those items... now patch has come to change this ... gb sellers have alot of gb left now they must control market in new way... how can they do this well buying up shits cheap and reselling is one way or controlling the anvil is another... if they buy up every md +1 in merchant no one can make +8s unless u farm them all out urself anyone who made md 8 in old ko knows that shit takes for ever even with new md quests and shit u need a ton of mds to make +8 md ... instead of wasting time farming they just buy up all shit on cheap market and control the market driving the prices on theses items up cuz only they hold them. if they resell for more they make money, if they upgrade them and sell them for a ton of gbs they make money cuz they will sell u those gbs back the cycle doesnt end... also they are getting stronger in all servers and they can make legit farm characters from all the uniques they can afford and they have the time and resources to lvl up a few characters and farm bosses or np or god damn anything in game... they have 1 thing we do not they dont care at all about themselves they are working for a common good which is no one person care about there items they do it all to make money imagine if u had a clan who everyone pooled everything and worked as 1 to complete goals instead of 32 indivuals fucking eachother and scamming clan items etc... they dont need items they are selling the items for real money....

anyways i cant think of more shit to type now :P

rant over :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast