Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

new bug?

This is a discussion on new bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i get slowed by ice mage or legcut and after i cure myself like 5 times and i ...
Page: 1

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

ok so i get slowed by ice mage or legcut and after i cure myself like 5 times and i try light feet i go as slow as legcut or iced and i keep curing and it doesnt work then i swift myself and same thing....i pressed t and t again and it wasnt me walking it was bug. then later my other friend go it too...but relog solves it just wondering if its new bug cuz never happened to me before

aero

happend to me, relogged and it disepeared

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

happened to me again how fuking gay =.= great im going to have to relog a lot ffs everytime legcut i guess?

Happening to me too... fucking annoying
    zzzz whatever... can't pk at all 'cos light feet us bugged in 5mins anyway, GOOD MAINTENANCE AGAIN MGAMES/K2

When Mages and priest and warrior resroll their speed pot it bugs them into a "Slow" and when a sin uses their light feet after being iced it "Slows" them.

You don't have to relog, just need to got threw gate to Moradon and back..

oli

When Mages and priest and warrior resroll their speed pot it bugs them into a "Slow" and when a sin uses their light feet after being iced it "Slows" them.

You don't have to relog, just need to got threw gate to Moradon and back..[/b]
    or download a tbl file so u wont get iced/cuted anymore, k2 forces you to cheat. GG k2.

Boyce

Yes, new bug.

Thicklord

When you have permanent "slowing", it means a part of your USKO folder is editted that interferes with PvP.

So reinstall ko or remove those hacks

ps - not joking lol

Happened to me as well while facing a mage party. Went through 20 cures until I noticed.
    Good job K2!

Banned

new bug from the pach?

i got slowed when i usued a speedpot on my dcz priest,i had to relog for that.

me too.carnac east.

SonOfaGun

same on pathos. just imagine bdw tomorrow, it's gonna be hell when everyone gets slowed and walk around like freaking walruses

NEW RULE, NO LEGCUTTING OR USING ICE SPELLS XD

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

yea. my client is clean...i dont hack. and i got the same problem. its only after being slowed by a ice mage and cured. this can be fixed with dying too.... fckin bs.

unsolved_mystery

LOL !!!!! definition of k2.
    They fix something...kinda...and by doing so break something else...LMAO since day 1, gg shit.

lmao this bug + speedhackers = GG lol

so true @ how k2 fixes 1 bug, and causes 2 others... or shoudl i say Mgames not k2

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast