Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

new bug?

This is a discussion on new bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont think this is a new bug. ive experienced this last time i played which was more than 7 ...
Page: 4

PFC Senior Member

i dont think this is a new bug. ive experienced this last time i played which was more than 7 months ago... :S[/b]
    uh? :unsure:

Really561

new bug which sux

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

its a new bug and i hate,
    i alwayas must go to moradon and back to cz for example.
    And when it happens in war i go crazy!

xanarchistx

Hopefully it's gone with this patch..

--- K2 Solutions ---
    Employee: "Sir, there seems to be a speedhacking problem.."
    Manager: "What do you think we should do?"
    (Two months pass of speed hacking in PK)
    [On K2's Website]

Due to bug abuse, all movement in the game has been temporarily disabled.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    - Knight Online World Team

you dont have to get bugged. just don't cure yourself or try to light feet while iced try to just stand or sit down till slow wears off or town. as long as you dont get cured you won't get slowed. if you do get the bug you can switch zones or relog.

Magicality

3 pages full of replies, more or less ALL flaming K2 for a new bug.

Not one person said "YES THANK YOU K2 FINALLY SPEEDHACK IS GONE FOREVER". All look at the "small bug" that got introduced on the way. Wake up and be happy people.

Not one person said "YES THANK YOU K2 FINALLY SPEEDHACK IS GONE FOREVER". All look at the "small bug" that got introduced on the way. Wake up and be happy people.[/b]
    Yeah right... be happy because now pk its untolerable? so now they cant 500% run away, but now u cant walk fast enough to catch them, even if they are not using sh. BE HAPPY MAN, IM REAL HAPPY

kibal

Not one person said "YES THANK YOU K2 FINALLY SPEEDHACK IS GONE FOREVER". All look at the "small bug" that got introduced on the way. Wake up and be happy people.[/b]

yah is true but is rlly that hard fix something w/o make a new bug? ,i dont know a shit about programming but i cant understand how they cant do the things well ,with all the money that they make.
    And for my part i prefer speed hack arround that this bug lol , 4 years curing myself when i get slow, is something that i cant stop to do xD.

Magicality

Yeah right... be happy because now pk its untolerable? so now they cant 500% run away, but now u cant walk fast enough to catch them, even if they are not using sh. BE HAPPY MAN, IM REAL HAPPY [/b]
    You should be happy because PvP is now the cheat free. Yes all people have disadvantages after being slowed, but those go for EVERYONE that doesn't use speed potions (gogo K2, extra source of income, lol).

I just find it odd noone mentioned that all speedhackers are gone. For the past months forums are flooded with complaints about speedhackers, then they get completely stopped in their tracks and noone even mentions it.

You should be happy because PvP is now the cheat free. Yes all people have disadvantages after being slowed, but those go for EVERYONE that doesn't use speed potions (gogo K2, extra source of income, lol).

I just find it odd noone mentioned that all speedhackers are gone. For the past months forums are flooded with complaints about speedhackers, then they get completely stopped in their tracks and noone even mentions it.[/b]
    So your saying that this is better? so legit rogues must use swift so speedhackers can be gone? does that sounds right to you? what they have to do is simple, fix it right, thats it, not to bring bugs while getting rid of other problems, thats why ppl pay for premium, KO does not require such hard programing skills to keep it runnig well, and they are a big company who can easily afford good programers to figure this bugs out.

Banned

we stil lwith the same bugg? the speed is fine if I use cure after ICE / leg cut

Hopefully it's gone with this patch..

--- K2 Solutions ---
    Employee: "Sir, there seems to be a speedhacking problem.."
    Manager: "What do you think we should do?"
    (Two months pass of speed hacking in PK)
    [On K2's Website]

Due to bug abuse, all movement in the game has been temporarily disabled.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience.
    - Knight Online World Team[/b]
    was better on msn

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

its fixed now after the maintainence :P wootz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234