Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

new bug?

This is a discussion on new bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where it just un-selects your enemy when you are pking. for example when im 1v1ing the selected enemy just unselected ...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

where it just un-selects your enemy when you are pking.

for example when im 1v1ing the selected enemy just unselected then i gotta z again. it started outta nowhere about 2-3 days ago. 1 thing for sure its not beast hiding/my mouse/keyboard. is this happening to anyone else or should i just re-install ko

lez

It happened to me 2 times, both when i was playing rogue and not recently...
    Not sure what triggered it and dont think relog fixed it either, but the next day it was fine again (without reinstalling)
    My advice is wait it out ^^

isnt it a rogue skill?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Edit: Because you edited. See I'm hiding, no bug =)

Its happend to me to, I thought it was beast hiding, im happy tho that I react right away and press z so it doesnt hardly effect me, im sure it can be a big problem for some other people.

abstraktzor

for example when im 1v1ing the selected enemy just unselected then i gotta z again. it started outta nowhere about 2-3 days ago. 1 thing for sure its not beast hiding/my mouse/keyboard. is this happening to anyone else or should i just re-install ko [/b]
    been happening to me for a while now..never knew what it was but its annoying.

King0fKingZ

k2'ed

Banned Senior Member

Lol thats a rogue skill called beast hiding

Uzu

yes it's the lv 75 skill (for humans atleast) of the rogue. It deals damage to the enemy (i guess it was 400%, spike is 600%) and makes u invisible for 3-5 secs. so if the rogues use that skill, they will become invisible but in the next 1/10 second visible again because they are minor healing/spamming skills on you, so it looks for you just like you lost the famous z target. It's no bug at all, clever idea of k2

yes it's the lv 75 skill (for humans atleast) of the rogue. It deals damage to the enemy (i guess it was 400%, spike is 600%) and makes u invisible for 3-5 secs. so if the rogues use that skill, they will become invisible but in the next 1/10 second visible again because they are minor healing/spamming skills on you, so it looks for you just like you lost the famous z target. It's no bug at all, clever idea of k2[/b]

orc rogues doent have that skill?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

haha it's a rouge skill called beast hiding, it disables u to press on him for like 3 seconds i think

Ganadorph Senior Member

for example when im 1v1ing the selected enemy just unselected then i gotta z again. it started outta nowhere about 2-3 days ago. 1 thing for sure its not beast hiding /my mouse/keyboard. is this happening to anyone else or should i just re-install ko [/b]
    Can&#39;t u all read what he wrote? <_<

but how he can be sure about this ?

if he tells us that a warrior did this, then yes, but til now he said nothing about it.

Banned

ive seen at least one rogue in rlb that was using stealth while runing.. or rather he did stop but only for a split second and i couldnt cancel his stealth cast.. so it was working like if it was beast hiding .. other ppl in my party noticed too. i dont know if its a bug or a new strategy that some1 figured out.. but it works like a spammable beast hiding.. the guy starts his stealth.. u looose the z target and he starts running (without stealth)

Ever did a double spike town ? Kill 1st noob with BH and the next one with spike and town.
    Risky but cool

btw: 200 % dmg and 3 sec of invis without att.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast