Problem with cs tickets?

This is a discussion on Problem with cs tickets? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dono if im the only one with this problem, but everytime i try to send a cs ticket it ...
Page: 1

_CAP_

Default Problem with cs tickets?

i dono if im the only one with this problem, but everytime i try to send a cs ticket it takes me to there homepage when i click on the submit button.

i get the same thing

:pic:

i get "opps" masg

Guachimagaa

u cant type any kind of special character, just letters n numbers

hawky

It's easy to understand : K2 doesn't want to deal with all the problem players have with this game at the moment (dupe, dupe wipe, bug events, etc..). So they bug the CS web site : when you try to open a legit request it goes direct to "trashbin", goes nowhere. But try with a blank ticket, it will work and you will have this automate reply :

"Thank you for contacting the Knight Online support Team. However I am unable to determine the nature of your inquiry. If you could please restate the issue and be as specific as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you again. -Knight Online Customer Support Team "

Fucking K2, I pay them premium for nothing : no support when I need nothing !

If you get a message about unsecured scripts
    Don't use any grammar

ie no : or / in dates and no , or . or ' in sentences,

it submits everytime
    it's how I spam customer support everyday for my requests
    either that or spam [email protected], they always answer