Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new bug

This is a discussion on new bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I must say the most annoying bug in pk it's wheb you click on a skill off the skillbar and ...
Page: 2

I must say the most annoying bug in pk it's wheb you click on a skill off the skillbar and accidentally drag it and it stays sticked on the cursors >< ...it stays sticked to it for a few mins, and you cant click or use any other skill meanwhile -_-

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by IIStunnerII
    I must say the most annoying bug in pk it's wheb you click on a skill off the skillbar and accidentally drag it and it stays sticked on the cursors >< ...it stays sticked to it for a few mins, and you cant click or use any other skill meanwhile -_-
    just drag it upon another skill that is on the skillbar and it will stick there,for example gain is on slot 5 and pots on slot 4,gain icon attaches to the cursour,drag it on pots

Also,is this me or capes are now staying normally cept for king cape?They seem to be abit on the left,ofc its a minor balancing,but on floatin orc mage is quite awfull

Red

is there anyway to prevent the bug where when you Press Ok your one or more of your scrolls will just disapear. I know go to moradon and back or relog, but I do and the scrolls still are gone. Kind of a waste. Anyone know how to prevent it?

stop dropping your scrolls if you have 1/2 mins left on it, then when you use next and you get duffed/cuted and killed, scroll(s) may dissapear after PressOK, stop dropping scrolls and everything will be ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12