Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Bug for hack accounts or what?

This is a discussion on New Bug for hack accounts or what? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a question any new bug in the data base of KO? Because Today I received 6 persons asking ...
Page: 1

match93

Default New Bug for hack accounts or what?

i have a question
    any new bug in the data base of KO?

Because Today I received 6 persons asking me about IDs, like : what's ur ID? what's his ID? can you say me his ID? pls , etc.

for this reason i think KOLA must check the data base again, maybe is a new method of hack =/

petsmar2

My friend just told me there is a new hack where if a person knows your username they can get your password and hack you...so be careful who you give your username to...

SHIIIIIIIIITTTTT! SHITTT! ARE U SERIUS?? FUCKING SHITTT !! Like 3 ppl knows my id :S Including some mofoer that hates me and could give it to 100+ turks!

diablo

i liked ur sign :rollseyes:

tolgahan

they are asking fi your id has Turkish letter coz they ll dupe item..

No, i think there's something going on too. There was a security issue that let ppl change email and secret question by just knowing account/pass, but its fixed. Seems like there's something else.

Banned

I bet there is, A 13 years old kid hack me...

I dont have much clue about those security thing, but that weird "logout pop up" thing kinda makes me wonder it may cause some security hole..

Funny it says "You have been successfully logged out of My KOL" when I close the browser even I didnt logged on..

Natazaku

Is there some database bug?

Whoa repeating question.
    No they just know my ID was hardonsexxy

im sure turkish forum are getting spammed atm "how cen ý heck eccount lüften ?"

jeoom

Originally posted by Devile
    No, i think there's something going on too. There was a security issue that let ppl change email and secret question by just knowing account/pass, but its fixed. Seems like there's something else.
    omg.. thats happened to me
    i cant login anymore... password changed
    email changed.. now what Devile?

chase

Originally posted by jeoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    email changed.. now what Devile?[/b]
    wow, play SRO now. Lol, just messing. Wait a couple days and if u cant login play differ acc, and keep trying, or now.

YOUR FOUACKED NOW LADY !

jeoom

Originally posted by chase+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chase)</div>
    Originally posted by jeoom@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

email changed.. now what Devile?
    wow, play SRO now. Lol, just messing. Wait a couple days and if u cant login play differ acc, and keep trying, or now.

YOUR FOUACKED NOW LADY ![/b]
    im talking with ko support now ... but i dont know if they can do something.. i hope so... else i lost some real shit i guess :S
    they have 2 give support if u are premium... im always premium so they have 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I KNOW that if you have the account id you can change all the stuff from someone, a friend payed some cash to a guy recover his hacked account, and he is recovering a noob mage that people hacked me ( dont worry scully its not your mage).
    My mage Chacal_Z, that got hacked on lvl 52 (lol), naked(lol)............and now it is lvl 60, and i know that the guy will hack it back, so go go delete all his items and dlvl him till hmmmmmm dlw mage .
    Soon i will post the info here, to all the people enjoy dlvling him.

Originally posted by Gollum
    I KNOW that if you have the account id you can change all the stuff from someone, a friend payed some cash to a guy recover his hacked account, and he is recovering a noob mage that people hacked me ( dont worry scully its not your mage).
    My mage Chacal_Z, that got hacked on lvl 52 (lol), naked(lol)............and now it is lvl 60, and i know that the guy will hack it back, so go go delete all his items and dlvl him till hmmmmmm dlw mage .
    Soon i will post the info here, to all the people enjoy dlvling him.
    Dont post ur acc info, just pm me it B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast