Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it

This is a discussion on New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please read the whole thing before u post. Well*i*was*in*cz doing a 1v1 with a though warrior, outside my base (HB) ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

Please read the whole thing before u post.

Well*i*was*in*cz doing a 1v1 with a though warrior, outside my base (HB) and when i had my hp low.. like at 10% i pressed '4' to heal myself.. but then when it was about to heal me it towned wtf! i was like.. i pressed town?? hmm but my hp was low :S

Then i went again and it happened the same thing! the only program i had on was fraps, dont even say 'KOXPER KOXPER' cuz i had no shit like that and i wouldnt be asking if i did have it.

Well i told this turk warrior that and he was like 'KOXPER BB BB CHEATER NOOB KOXPER..!!' zz

Any idea what might have happened?

Hmm_Hmm

mouse was on town button and u accidentally clicked it? and lag towned u, edit saw the low hp thing, so i go with lag ^^

TOYSOLDIER_

koxper

same thing happened to me yesterday...was pking then when 1/4 hp BOOM... suddenly towned but i forgot which key i pressed...happened few times then i just relog and all went back normal..

*sory bad english :lol:

RiseAgainst_

same thing happened to me yesterday...was pking then when 1/4 hp BOOM... suddenly towned but i forgot which key i pressed...happened few times then i just relog and all went back normal..

*sory bad english :lol:[/b]
    Oh nicei t wasnt just me.. yea i pressed some keys.. i think its a bug or something that can be exploited S:

Oh nicei t wasnt just me.. yea i pressed some keys.. i think its a bug or something that can be exploited S:[/b]
    There is a towning button in the right lower corner near the items and inventory icons maybe it has a shortcut now.

Oh nicei t wasnt just me.. yea i pressed some keys.. i think its a bug or something that can be exploited S:[/b]

hope not :lol:

RiseAgainst_

There is a towning button in the right lower corner near the items and inventory icons maybe it has a shortcut now.[/b]
    when i had my hp low.. like at 10%[/b]
    Please read clearly before u post.

sexyrexy

it happend to me in eslant dungeon was healing mouse in middle of screen boom towned like wtf tp plx

tamachan

koxper[/b]
    fak u! :angry: dont call my owner koxper! or i will Nuke You :angry:

Dejos

you cant town if ur hp is below half

RiseAgainst_

you cant town if ur hp is below half [/b]

fak u! :angry: dont call my owner koxper! or i will Nuke You :angry:[/b]

if i say u'r a koxper...who will nuke me then :lol: j/k

Please read clearly before u post.[/b]
    Please stop using 3rd party programs then, you pretty much self owned yourself, ofc it was integrated with x-trap when you downloaded it so you didnt know how to turn that shit off not your fault indeed

RiseAgainst_

if i say u'r a koxper...who will nuke me then :lol: j/k[/b]
    No one cuz no one likes tama :angry: !!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast