Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it

This is a discussion on New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lately i noticed people town a lot even when their hp less than half, i used to say maybe they ...
Page: 2

lately i noticed people town a lot even when their hp less than half, i used to say maybe they have mages to tp them but i noticed sometimes even solo they can town and i thought maybe it's new kind of koxp or bug abuse, but now i'm it's a bug and people started to abuse it, thanks for clearing this

I had this happen a couple of times when I logged into game, ran to inn, there was a bit of lag and I clicked on the inn before I actually reached it. I ended up towning but when I'd try it again, I couldnt duplicate it. This happened a few times.

Zxenke

Maybe it is the towning button in regards that you accidentally pressed it when you had more than half hp and by the time the damn town button comes around to working, you had 10%. Dunno when it calculates the hp needed for towning.

Maybe it is the towning button in regards that you accidentally pressed it when you had more than half hp and by the time the damn town button comes around to working, you had 10%. Dunno when it calculates the hp needed for towning.[/b]
    it calculates the %hp when you are about to town so...
    dunno prolly a new bug... ffs its k2 ur talking about...

Lately I've been seeing PPL that do that accidentaly or not, but they town with 10% HP left h34r:
    Hax h34r:
    jk

mammlea2

Please read the whole thing before u post.

Well*i*was*in*cz doing a 1v1 with a though warrior, outside my base (HB) and when i had my hp low.. like at 10% i pressed '4' to heal myself.. but then when it was about to heal me it towned wtf! i was like.. i pressed town?? hmm but my hp was low :S

Then i went again and it happened the same thing! the only program i had on was fraps, dont even say 'KOXPER KOXPER' cuz i had no shit like that and i wouldnt be asking if i did have it.

Well i told this turk warrior that and he was like 'KOXPER BB BB CHEATER NOOB KOXPER..!!' zz

Any idea what might have happened?[/b]
    You both were prolly drunk, You didnt realize ur HP was 100% and you towned with the new button

Havoc2

Ive had it town me before as well, no mage in the party and when it towned me I was doing vs and I started yelling at the "imaginary mage" in party chat. Then I realized no mage and I felt pretty stupid lol.

RiseAgainst_

You both were prolly drunk, You didnt realize ur HP was 100% and you towned with the new button[/b]
    I never use that gay stupid button

Ive had it town me before as well, no mage in the party and when it towned me I was doing vs and I started yelling at the "imaginary mage" in party chat. Then I realized no mage and I felt pretty stupid lol.[/b]
    lmao ^^ well its gay... now the dude might tell ppl im a 'koxp pk priest' he pmed me

'Everyone knows u r a koxp priest!!!' but thats cuz im good haha i just lol'ed

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

well this is kind of topic but 4 days ago my char got bugged after tping to moradon from luf

it kept towning me evry 10 secs by itself(had less than1/4 hp)
    but evrything was fine when i relogged

tamachan

No one cuz no one likes tama :angry: !![/b]

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

blablabla.......[/b]
    your avatar is fucking sexy X_x

RiseAgainst_

[/b]
    bahahaha jk jk!! i would nuke him

your avatar is fucking sexy X_x[/b]
    I know IRL*i*am too, i put it there to make ppl like u horny and pm me naughty things haha

----

So is it a bug or what aq

startrizerg

maybe u accidently press " gate " skill .

startrizerg, gate has a casting time... nice try though... :S

might as well said " maybe you accidently pressed enter then / and t and o and w and n and then accidently pressed enter again

remp2ny4lyf

There is a towning button in the right lower corner near the items and inventory icons maybe it has a shortcut now.[/b]
    "when i had my hp low.. like at 10%"[/b]
    Please read the whole thing before u post.[/b]
    Please read clearly before u post.[/b]

please read clearly before YOU post.

There is a towning button in the right lower corner near the items and inventory icons maybe it has a shortcut now.[/b]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast