Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it

This is a discussion on New bug? lag? wtf... check this out and tell me if u have experienced it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you did say you had fraps going. lets see it...
Page: 3

you did say you had fraps going. lets see it

tamachan

please read clearly before YOU post.[/b]
    He already said he didnt use that gay button and he was at 10% Hp...
    Even if he did press it he cant town... and no it does not have any short cut...
    Its same as town except it takes 2-4 seconds before it fully towns ur character... Its proberly lag or Bug...
    You cant town at 10% Hp... Even if he pressed any town shortcut or town, it wont work below 50% Hp.
    If it did then its proberly a bug or k2 is nuub.
    Please Read Before you post.

tamachan

lately i noticed people town a lot even when their hp less than half, i used to say maybe they have mages to tp them but i noticed sometimes even solo they can town and i thought maybe it's new kind of koxp or bug abuse, but now i'm it's a bug and people started to abuse it, thanks for clearing this[/b]
    Those are people who are on HP Buffs... When ur losing u can just Delete the Buff and town cause when u delete the buff it will become ur original Hp which should be more than 50% HP, Giving u a chance to be able to Town. If ur too slow, u will be smelling the ground

Those are people who are on HP Buffs... When ur losing u can just Delete the Buff and town cause when u delete the buff it will become ur original Hp which should be more than 50% HP, Giving u a chance to be able to Town. If ur too slow, u will be smelling the ground [/b]
    but their hp were very low, and when i said very low i mean if they delete their buffs then they'll die for sure, last night happened with me three times, three towned when they about to die, seriously i don't think they're deleting their buffs and i'm sure there is a bug and people started to abuse it, well i started to watch any 1vs1 in cz to see if more people towned when they redballed or no

tamachan

but their hp were very low, and when i said very low i mean if they delete their buffs then they'll die for sure, last night happened with me three times, three towned when they about to die, seriously i don't think they're deleting their buffs and i'm sure there is a bug and people started to abuse it, well i started to watch any 1vs1 in cz to see if more people towned when they redballed or no[/b]
    true i went to cz and 2 rogues towned at red ball light feet zzz...
    Well Maybe priest are hp buff faring them? like when they delete the buffs, they recieve another buff from priest... then they can town :huh:
    well theres many ways lol with hp scrolls and other stuffs

RiseAgainst_

please read clearly before YOU post.[/b]
    Fucking idiot when u have less than 50% of ur hp u cant town.*Think*before*you*post. U've failed now go uninstall KO*&*ur*browser please.

you did say you had fraps going. lets see it [/b]
    Yes i have it recorded, i wont show it though i have people that dislike me and can send it to CS ticket saying im a koxper or w/e to get me banned

still they will die in 1 or 2 hit if they delete their buffs, also the priest should buff them in the right time , let's say that was happened, it cant be happened many times i mean three times in 30min o.O that's for one night only, and before that it happened many times

didinino

gm was there and wanted to save u

another k2 bugs get used to it. xD

Centurian

Listening to you morons try and explain shit is like watching a monkey fucking a football. The last few days on the servers have been exceptionally bad, I relogged twice the other night because my frost nova and ice storm took 10 seconds to go off even thought i presses them simultaneously, and even that made no difference so i gave up.

As far as the town thing in ronark goes when im on my warrior, i can hit the town button whiled im screamed and/or legcut, 90% of the time it works, other times i can see the opposition on the far side of the screen, get hit once and the town button dont work hence leading to my demise.

And if any of you ass clowns have ever notice there is a difference between when someone gets tp'ed or towns it, the little flash symbol is different when they disapear.

tamachan

Listening to you morons try and explain shit is like watching a monkey fucking a football. The last few days on the servers have been exceptionally bad, I relogged twice the other night because my frost nova and ice storm took 10 seconds to go off even thought i presses them simultaneously, and even that made no difference so i gave up.

As far as the town thing in ronark goes when im on my warrior, i can hit the town button whiled im screamed and/or legcut, 90% of the time it works, other times i can see the opposition on the far side of the screen, get hit once and the town button dont work hence leading to my demise.

And if any of you ass clowns have ever notice there is a difference between when someone gets tp'ed or towns it, the little flash symbol is different when they disapear.[/b]
    No one asked you to listen or Explain...
    Try learning some manners before acting like a retard.

Read before you post... No one cares if theres a different or not... what we want to know is how are they towning at below 20% Hp and if theres a new bug or not... :mellow:

dont forget you guys who sometimes see ppl "towning" when theyre low hp might be a mage tping them... its possible.. or that your screen lags and then you dont see their hp go up on their last pot they took.. and for you riseagainst i have no clue

aruc

this shit have happened to me a lot lot of times, i am rogue, so when i am on light feet, running normally i get tp back magically to a place where i was running before.

also this have happened to me when im at pk, maybe a mage trying to save me, he tp me when my hp is low... and in seconds i get tp back where orcs were killing me, tped by no one.... i have die like this 3 or 4 times, maybe more.
    so its probably some kind of bug.

stonepilot1421

this shit have happened to me a lot lot of times, i am rogue, so when i am on light feet, running normally i get tp back magically to a place where i was running before.

also this have happened to me when im at pk, maybe a mage trying to save me, he tp me when my hp is low... and in seconds i get tp back where orcs were killing me, tped by no one.... i have die like this 3 or 4 times, maybe more.
    so its probably some kind of bug.[/b]
    yes that happens to me loads, i get tped, or even if i town, if i am in view of the place i was at and the place i tped or towned to then about half the time i get a sound like im towning and then i go back to where i was b4. also happen once where i towned and then ran to anvil, and anvil or any npcs or anyone else was there. and then after about 30 secs of wondering if i got dced i suddenly towned back and it was all good

Maze

[/b]

ahahah xD

Btw it happened on me too im mage i was attacking humans with iceneritor after it i respawmed in town with like 1200 hp lol

just happened one time though

OLD1953

In the first place KOXP and KOXP are both dead, cheats use HeavenFire now, or another program that's supposed to work, forget the name. (Shows how much I care, lol.)

In the second place, who EVER heard of a bug in KO. LOL.

I can think of several possibilities, but it's probably lag. U hit the button, then raised ur HP over half, and it towned you when the lag quit. Crap, I've been TP and died on the far end several times in BW, and I dont' think it was due to DOT. I think the new patch has increased the lag between the server and the client, and when the action gets hot it starts dropping behind on the client end, so the server can do things that dont' make sense when you see them happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast