Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Bug as of today?

This is a discussion on New Bug as of today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys, I didn't buy these from PUS, I bought them from mech. You don't have to wait to resell and ...
Page: 2

Guys, I didn't buy these from PUS, I bought them from mech. You don't have to wait to resell and I have NEVER gotten a lvl 54 message on a lvl 55...

airlord

Same here, bought some 2k and 350 ac scrols to resel it with my merch char (55 lvl). Yesterday i was selling it and now i came home, puted merch and i got that 54lvl msg, so now i have scs which i cant sell and which i cant use coz my main char is on diff acc

And btw, i managed to put only one 2k sc on merch, but cant rest. I bought all scrolls from merch

Same here, bought some 2k and 350 ac scrols to resel it with my merch char (55 lvl). Yesterday i was selling it and now i came home, puted merch and i got that 54lvl msg, so now i have scs which i cant sell and which i cant use coz my main char is on diff acc

And btw, i managed to put only one 2k sc on merch, but cant rest. I bought all scrolls from merch[/b]

Ya it's weird, I couldn't merch them, then I could trade 2 of them but not the other 4 I bought...wtf. Bug fo shizzle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12