CAN ANY1 TELL ME WAT I SHOULD DO?

This is a discussion on CAN ANY1 TELL ME WAT I SHOULD DO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is wat happend...some1 i knew in the game 4 a long period of time..quit..so he said yeah he'll give ...
Page: 1

Th3Gam3

Default CAN ANY1 TELL ME WAT I SHOULD DO?

this is wat happend...some1 i knew in the game 4 a long period of time..quit..so he said yeah he'll give me the sq n everthing so i got name change n all tht..changed his name from youngblood to DaGame..but then i find out tht blood fuked me over never give me the sq n ends up sellin it 2 some1 else or something..n then when i loged bakc on 4 a while the guy who noes the pass starts 2 pm me n starts goin ur a scammer thinkin im blood n sayin im a hacker..so when i sent in a support ticket..i told ko n then the other guy pots right after me n says the last support ticket is a scammer n give me my sq so i may play safely .....wat should i do:S n i dont want him 2 get the account cuz then i jsut wasted 20$ 4 nuttin <_<

to bad paypal doesnt work ore u could draw back your money

Youngblood

woa woa woa ms lippy. lets let everyone know what our little "deal" was. first off u knew that youngblood didn't have a SQ, then our deal was if i let u play him u had to put Th3Gam3 in our clan so the clan i was in didn't lose its rank. so u played youngblood for like 2 days, then we see "Th3gam3 has withdrawn from UnderWorldKnights". right there u fucked over the deal, regardless if you spent 20 bucks on his name, thats ur fault but you knew what the deal was and u fucked it up noone else did. i have about 13 people that can vouch for me on that. we basically traded people and once u took urs back then i think everyone can agree that i get mine back. i know u didn't think i would read this but i still talk to a few people that play this game on MSN so i thought i'd let everyone know what really happened. and the person that i sold it too knew it had no SQ and we have been trying to retrieve it from support i have sent in my info and were working on it. once u took ur guy back u have no right going in my account if anyone is a scammer its u bro. so quit bitching.