Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to C-West

This is a discussion on New to C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Out of curiosity I was wondering if there have been any CS's dropped on C-West. I took a break for ...
Page: 1

Default New to C-West

Out of curiosity I was wondering if there have been any CS's dropped on C-West. I took a break for 2 years, am looking for a server that has minimal hacks, dupes etc. Apparently C-West is the way to go. Also I came from Ares ans was wondering if it is harder to pvp on a server with no 25 dd fp helms n such just wondering.

Banned

3 CS on cwest

2 Cs+0 drop from lesath or shaula( i confond them) on CZ and RLB and drop was sell ( actually sinins and zhaotao wear )

1 cs+8 gain on a special reward ( queenrasta )
    Official Knight Online World Website - News

Meatmow

C-west is a good server, you will like it there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meatmow View Post
    C-west is a good server, you will like it there.
    with lot of goldfarmer / pet attacker and some other cheat

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nouna View Post
    with lot of goldfarmer / pet attacker and some other cheat
    Unfortunately those can be found on every server.

yea gold-farming is everywhere..... but no, you dont need 25 dd or anything the oldd servers have, i play with only iron belt, no IN, so 10 def's.... and not too many people hit me too hard..... if alot on just thrown on a gabs, or ps...(pref gabs) and you can live long enough to, tp out or w/e...... if ur human only clans too really worry about as far as super geared, is mementomori, and legacy, on humans side, gg gears are gladiators, ( some) relic, and apero.... pk has been pretty good, theres times like certain times at night where not many in cz, but suring the days its active enough pk, but its mostly party vs party, till the losers leave cz...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by str8 View Post
    only clans too really worry about as far as super geared, is mementomori, and legacy, on humans side, gg gears are gladiators, ( some) relic, and apero....
    opti :O any pb with your new clan ?

the 3"..." sound strange

def no problem..... just lettin him know who he will have problems against if hes orc...

Tazthespaz

I have heard C-West is the way to go for english people but it is heavily spanish populated. Also heared that hacks or less there, but i feel like the new ones always start there and spread to other servers haha

Banned

its right some bug started here ( pet hack kill moradon)

but the best its come and see

Alright thanks I am still thinking about playing Ares simply cause the only reason I love this game is for the PvP I played wow for 2 years durring my break but WoW pvp isn't as intense as kol + no combo is boring so I decided to come back. Also anyone on C-West want to help me lvl? or maybe there are people lvling alts? Just wondering I am human side. Don't have anything against orcs, just that on ares alot of the orcs baba'd .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok14 View Post
    Don't have anything against orcs, just that on ares alot of the orcs baba'd .
    quite the opposite at cwest zuahah

ehhh theres deef some baba'd orcs, like people in mm, and legacy, but its not to a point of unfairness

Banned

or clan Ironwolf

Ollorin26

And some HF too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast