Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Trading accounts.

This is a discussion on Trading accounts. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, so I just got traded 10gb's and a +7 bombastic Baal for my 83 rogues account details and I ...
Page: 1

Default Trading accounts.

OK, so I just got traded 10gb's and a +7 bombastic Baal for my 83 rogues account details and I was expecting to get the other 30gb's once I have given him the details (his ko4life account name is Link)

after we had trade the first 50%, I gave him ALL the account details, the id, password, email, email password, seal/unseal, and every esn code ever used on the account (there was 6 of them). He then said that he's old brother needs to speak to me.

The old brother then said that he didnt wanna do the trade, and that the younger brother was to young and that he wanted the items back.

Should I give the items back? or is it to late? can he hack the account now that he knows what all the details to the account are?

I'm not fussed that I only got a baal7 and 10gb's for the account, I got it for cheap anyway, i'm just worried that hes gonna try and somehow tarnish my reputation.

Leave it in this section plz mods, I'm in no way calling Link a scammer, I just wanna understand something.

Banned

i know it's my mistake

buy you can take care by using new esn code on that account. dont tell me it
    by that way you can save your account from any one know the old info

i would not have traded back, as you already gave him all info. and it comes a bit suspicious to me that he told you he couldn't do the trade, right after you gave him the info. just seems a bit weird to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Halozpreed View Post
    i would not have traded back, as you already gave him all info. and it comes a bit suspicious to me that he told you he couldn't do the trade, right after you gave him the info. just seems a bit weird to me.
    suspicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

i tolde him i will give you your id back, let him change the details, and use esc codes again, so he will be in save from any one know the old info

Little archer Senior Member

inb4 link banned for acc sharing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    inb4 link banned for acc sharing
    i didn't get what you mean

Not all of us are born yesterday, so im going to tell you what I think..

This is definately a scam. Once you agree to a deal, there is no going back. Unfortunately for you, hes going to use this situation in his advantage. He will ask for his items back and you can change the info or he won't give you, when you decline to do this and ask for 30gb, he will turn himself into the victim and you won't see the other 30gbs.

Hold on to what he gave you, ask him to give the other 30gb and complete the deal otherwise change the info and keep the items he gave you, don't put anything valuable on the account for atleast a month until you know its safe.

You gave him all info's, the account is no longer safe.. even if you changed all the info right now within a week it would be probably be hacked, there is too many loop holes and it can be easily hacked. I haven't been around KO for a long time, does CR still work? maybe you can try that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    Not all of us are born yesterday, so im going to tell you what I think..

This is definately a scam. Once you agree to a deal, there is no going back. Unfortunately for you, hes going to use this situation in his advantage. He will ask for his items back and you can change the info or he won't give you, when you decline to do this and ask for 30gb, he will turn himself into the victim and you won't see the other 30gbs.

Hold on to what he gave you, ask him to give the other 30gb and complete the deal otherwise change the info and keep the items he gave you, don't put anything valuable on the account for atleast a month until you know its safe.

You gave him all info's, the account is no longer safe.. even if you changed all the info right now within a week it would be probably be hacked, there is too many loop holes and it can be easily hacked. I haven't been around KO for a long time, does CR still work? maybe you can try that.
    thanks a lot but im going to make this account save now

i will use esn codes now (new esn codes) by that way i will be safe

after that i can cy it and sill it again
    when i sold that account i will back to the real owner his gb
    YOU HAVE TO KNOW IM NOT SCAMMER

my offer for going back in deal will be always on

we've sorted it out, and i'm trusting him (god help me) to pay me the gb's once he's sold the char in a cypher ring.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    we've sorted it out, and i'm trusting him (god help me) to pay me the gb's once he's sold the char in a cypher ring.
    like what i say i will put it in ring and sell it then you will get the gb you wanna

now i use another 3 esn code so now account is safe

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Just an FYI that the following forum accounts share an IP with link:

melano
    tarek23
    UnCaTChAbLE
    TheMegaStyle

u just lost 30gbs...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

melano
    tarek23
    UnCaTChAbLE
    TheMegaStyle
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...ail-de-323768/

I am surprised because he did not get ban .

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post

melano
    tarek23
    UnCaTChAbLE
    TheMegaStyle

Gotcha!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast