Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Castle Owners on Ares

This is a discussion on New Castle Owners on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GG , symb & r2d are the best ^_^ J/k of course...
Page: 2

Aymeric

GG , symb & r2d are the best ^_^

J/k of course

NeronDomitius

gratz symb and r2d!!

and big big gratz to R2K!!! :lol:

Alanaxa

gj guys cya to next csw

UnnamedByMazek

GG

jolik

hmm only r2d and symbiosis ? i heard someone else helped you :P

hmm only r2d and symbiosis ? i heard someone else helped you :P[/b]
    what about badcompany and inferno?^^

what about badcompany and inferno?^^[/b]
    yes yes ty Inferno :mellow:

jolik

btw grats on 80 barmen :P

Sethesh

well we had bad luck durgin taking over crystal from LDP by DeusManus. Few ppl from Symbio just ksed it. In last 20 min we almost got it back. We had some bad luck and we had not much time to think about strategy enought. PC was joined to ally the day we where defending the castle.
    We had 2 partys, LDP had almost 2, Deus had 14 ppl, dunno about PC but something abut 2,5 partys.
    vs
    3 ore 4 partys fro r2d and r2k, 3 ore 4 from symbio and the sub, and 3 partys from inferno (didint knew so many ppl in this clan never saw them in this number and i doubt i will ever see them in 1 party less number again)
    so it was 12 partys vs 9

Anyways gz for the owners and prepair that we will be fighting.

gl hf

sin.siner

(didint knew so many ppl in this clan never saw them in this number and i doubt i will ever see them in 1 party less number again)[/b]
    special for u Seth

Sethesh

always knew i am special

mixxy

well we had bad luck durgin taking over crystal from LDP by DeusManus. Few ppl from Symbio just ksed it. In last 20 min we almost got it back. We had some bad luck and we had not much time to think about strategy enought. PC was joined to ally the day we where defending the castle.
    We had 2 partys, LDP had almost 2, Deus had 14 ppl, dunno about PC but something abut 2,5 partys.
    vs
    3 ore 4 partys fro r2d and r2k, 3 ore 4 from symbio and the sub, and 3 partys from inferno (didint knew so many ppl in this clan never saw them in this number and i doubt i will ever see them in 1 party less number again)
    so it was 12 partys vs 9

Anyways gz for the owners and prepair that we will be fighting.

gl hf[/b]
    there is nothing about bad and good luck here - you lost cause we were better organized with numbers on your side (inferno had 19 ppl split into 3 parties, we usually had 2.5 party for CSW so what didn't you KNOW?)

You shouldn't forget to mention INFERNO since they did a great job for you, first time they were so many for 6 month, anyway GG.
    Btw, PC left delos once you took cristal, and since i saw them attacking us and cristal (i can understand allies attacking each other during csw by mystake, but cristal ??? wtf ?), i&#39;m still asking myself whom they were allies with <_<.
    See you soon .

snoppskott

ya lol, PC was like almost infront of castle , when we had ppl in crystal room ^^

ya lol, PC was like almost infront of castle , when we had ppl in crystal room ^^[/b]
    It was their first CSW, so i think they didn&#39;t understand their job <_<.

Don&#39;t know how many you were (probably 90+ with subs and INFERNO), but on our side we were 50- people knowing and doing their job and i think we did a great job keeping cristal for almost 40 minutes , we shouldn&#39;t have changed castle owner this week, it was our main mistake .
    Anyway we knew we would probably losed it with INFERNO wanting to take revenge on us, even if i still don&#39;t understand why they wanted to, not our fault if Deus/Radical took us instead of them for isiloon/felankor, it&#39;s all theirs since they didn&#39;t help for some month.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast