Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Castle Owners on Ares

This is a discussion on New Castle Owners on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why you think we wanted to take revenge on ldp? We have nothing against u at all, just quitted our ...
Page: 3

Why you think we wanted to take revenge on ldp? We have nothing against u at all, just quitted our ally ( even too it was our turn to take the castle in this week ) and helped the other one.

Why you think we wanted to take revenge on ldp? We have nothing against u at all, just quitted our ally ( even too it was our turn to take the castle in this week ) and helped the other one.[/b]
    Don't say you didn't want to take revenge, some of your clanie even came to torment us at isiloon last week (and xFuturityx from R2D rezed my clanie 4 stones just after that zzzz), i don't know what happened and anyway i don't care, it is not my business, it is between you and radical/deus, but don't deny it.

i said just we didnt want to take revenge on u as clan (ldp) but on radicals

Aymeric

Polish story

yeah lol dont need to bring it on this forum ^^. Anyway gj guys.

snoppskott

we were not 90ppl tyvm X_X

we were not 90ppl tyvm X_X[/b]
    U were around 25 on symbiosis/angelic, i saw the screen u made after war (20 symbiosis on ss and since u said there was 4 angelic too). I suppose there was quite the same number of people on inferno and r2d/r2k side (in fact probably more from r2d/r2k side), so let's say 75+ ? And u asked help from BC too right ? At least i suppose r2d did since they have soulkeeper...

snoppskott

thats a more correct number ya i guess are 75ish+- with all ppl attack ya. ^_^

glad

well we had bad luck durgin taking over crystal from LDP by DeusManus. Few ppl from Symbio just ksed it. In last 20 min we almost got it back. We had some bad luck and we had not much time to think about strategy enought. PC was joined to ally the day we where defending the castle.
    We had 2 partys, LDP had almost 2, Deus had 14 ppl, dunno about PC but something abut 2,5 partys.
    vs
    3 ore 4 partys fro r2d and r2k, 3 ore 4 from symbio and the sub, and 3 partys from inferno (didint knew so many ppl in this clan never saw them in this number and i doubt i will ever see them in 1 party less number again)
    so it was 12 partys vs 9

Anyways gz for the owners and prepair that we will be fighting.

gl hf[/b]

It is all true about yestarday csw.

Kranitnova

who cares how it happens we got castle lol and we won it in a fair match...

its up to us now to defend it!

Sethesh

no1 think about this diferent lol.
    Cya next time.

but u keep saying u were unlucky and they just ksed it lmao and about our clan we had 3 not full parties (7,7,4) so i dont think there was so many attackers. Anyway it was fun but still some Radical members who probably still didnt grow for the loosing ruined everything with their stupid comments.

Nick

Grats to symbi

the help from the other clans is apreciated , lets see what next CSW brings ^^

Sethesh

Anyway it was fun but still some Radical members who probably still didnt grow for the loosing ruined everything with their stupid comments.[/b]
    MM i would rather say this about inferno.

huh we didnt grow for the loosing? How can u know that if we didnt even loose ? And comparing us to prostitutes isnt much of congratulating oO.

And its not MM but Danse here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast