Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New Castle Owners on Ares

This is a discussion on New Castle Owners on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the same danse that cam with the other Ponton crue and duffed us on isi - dont even tell me ...
Page: 4

Sethesh

the same danse that cam with the other Ponton crue and duffed us on isi - dont even tell me how shuld i ore any of my clanies act ok.

u actualy cant grow for the loosing - we kicked you out from ally couse u didnt do nothing and u really cant get used to it.

And what is the use of ur ally now? u cant get felankors and u just lost the csw who would cry about ally for nothing.

Anyway its post about csw so sorry for the offtopic.

Seth:we kicked you out from ally couse u didnt do nothing and u really cant get used to it.<<<<<BIG JOKE>>>>>

Seth WE Kicked???? Sorry i finish this ally you dont kick mine clan!!! Seth dont be liar!!! This is good Joke Seth...

Sethesh

well its true that u resigned for csw ally but about fela and isi we resigned from u and thats the fact.

PS. Please say who is wrighting from MMs couse it is a lot of trouble to find it out.

Well we got 6 drops in a weak and i think its not so bad. . U in the same time have nothing so tell me what are u talking about danse.

mixxy

Stop whining Seth - we win, you loose, talking that it was a matter of luck is just pathetic taking to account that you&#39;ve been to several CSW both loosing and winning. We came to that CSW not being part of any ally and offered our help to r2d/symb not expecting anything in return. Satisfaction to see you loose was enough. You call us traitors but it was you who betrayed us in the first place.

jolik

AMEN mixxy

Sethesh

well Mixxi im am not whining. It is not u who won - it is r2d and symbio. You actualy have nothing as u said. Satisfaction to see us loose?? Well i got a biger one to see u out of an ally belive me.
    I just wont bother myself replaying to your misrebal posts next time gl and hf from game like i am now.

Nick

hey this topic is only made to tell ppl who the new proud castle owner is, and who helped them.

this topic isnt made for a flame war !! :P

flamthrow

Well only speaking for Symbiosis we had 3 full parties, 2 Symbiosis and 1 Angelic and just for the info Angelic is not our subclan as some referred to, its our main clans extansion. As far as Im concerned We did not ask for any help from clans outside the ally. And Bc if they were supposed to help us well I only saw two and they attacked me a few times.
    Inferno on the other hand did a great job BUT we never asked for anything. We came there with the ally of R2D and Symbiosis and thats all.

Gj again to all, including the defenders coz I&#39;ll never pretend this was easy, it was pretty damn hard but fun and thats whats most important, to enjoy the game and have fun playing it.

what about badcompany and inferno?^^[/b]
    i was the only BC there

yes yes ty Inferno :mellow:[/b]
    dont forget about me baba :P

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234