Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NEW CHEAT or JUST BUGG?

This is a discussion on NEW CHEAT or JUST BUGG? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had this also before..... Also with Artilla, I was my my brother and we had it on 20% hp ...
Page: 2

I had this also before.....
    Also with Artilla, I was my my brother and we had it on 20% hp left.....
    Then some rogue came and toke the drop.......

Banned

what i understand from the last post that everytime attila has 10% hp left he comes to spo ? 0.0
    dont u think thats a perfect timing ?[/b]
    agreed, dude your looking for sympathy and you will find none on ko4life , my advice is to either attack faster or find a way to lure them somewhere else so you can solo w/o ksers

u used to be able to bug parties with koxp but u guys should've seen the box still so i dont think thats it

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Maybe he died or towned then ran back out to attila, even though I would think his damage would be reset, that's the only logical explanation I can think of.

Maybe he died or towned then ran back out to attila, even though I would think his damage would be reset, that's the only logical explanation I can think of.[/b]
    If that happened then they most likely would have noticed that the Attila's hp bar was below 50%.

OH MY GOD

HACKS ARE RIDICULOUS THESE DAYS

Henry Picazo

kioshi is on my clan and so far i haven't seen him koxping, well i dont know him well enough to say iff he doesn't.
    hes a lvl 67 with ii +7 maybe he out power ur dmg.

kioshi is on my clan and so far i haven't seen him koxping, well i dont know him well enough to say iff he doesn't.
    hes a lvl 67 with ii +7 maybe he out power ur dmg.[/b]

rofl xD

when we come attila it have 100% hp nobudy there

when he come slot attila got like 10% hp and he just use 2 skills lol and we dont have drop

Henry Picazo

i dont think there is a new koxp that can do that, alot of ppl would be using noobs or gold farmers for example , they would be getting all the drops.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

You guys may have run too far away from atilla's range and lost your damage, especially if you were sliding it.

WEIRD......never happenend to me :S must've sucked :S

You guys may have run too far away from atilla's range and lost your damage, especially if you were sliding it.[/b]

we arent out of range...

Banned

I got yesterday one problem that I guess it's bugg... yesterday oon C-WEST (too) I saw 2 guys one rogue and one priest from the clan CHULOS (orc side) both I guess lvl 62 +. so when I was figthing with those guys on the first time I killed the priest and when the rogue was dying the priest use TP SCROLL and I kill him fast with SPIKE and R (he was without buff) so when I kill the priest again.. THAT PRIEST WAS HEALING ALL THE TIME THAT NOOB ROGUE with 960 but the priest was on the floor... he can't malice me he jsut was healing that rogue al lthe time while he was dead.... I was trying to kill that rogue but he was near to the death priest and was too hard so I town cuz I get bored for that bugg.

Idk if it's bugg when u use tp sc and u die in that moment and YOU CAN KEEP USING UR SKILL (in this case heal 960)...

SoulShot

I got yesterday one problem that I guess it's bugg... yesterday oon C-WEST (too) I saw 2 guys one rogue and one priest from the clan CHULOS (orc side) both I guess lvl 62 +. so when I was figthing with those guys on the first time I killed the priest and when the rogue was dying the priest use TP SCROLL and I kill him fast with SPIKE and R (he was without buff) so when I kill the priest again.. THAT PRIEST WAS HEALING ALL THE TIME THAT NOOB ROGUE with 960 but the priest was on the floor... he can't malice me he jsut was healing that rogue al lthe time while he was dead.... I was trying to kill that rogue but he was near to the death priest and was too hard so I town cuz I get bored for that bugg.

Idk if it's bugg when u use tp sc and u die in that moment and YOU CAN KEEP USING UR SKILL (in this case heal 960)...

SoulShot[/b]
    probably he died just at the border if your vision range.. happens in ardream a lot to me.

tommyleonghk

SoulShot[/b]

probably he died just at the border if your vision range.. happens in ardream a lot to me.[/b]
    yeah...i remember 1 time i was exping in eslant and a party member got exped....he got rezzed but i still see him dead...and he kept asking me for buffs....but all my skill fails :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast