Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO CS FlowChart for Reported Users

This is a discussion on KO CS FlowChart for Reported Users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've found the simplified version of KO Customer Support Flowchart that they follow when a reported users is submitted with ...
Page: 1

Redd_Lefty

Default KO CS FlowChart for Reported Users

I've found the simplified version of KO Customer Support Flowchart that they follow when a reported users is submitted with their new systems. As you'll see, no roads lead to Perm Ban :angry:

wraith86

lol..

Default Re: KO CS FlowChart for Reported Users

Originally posted by Redd_Lefty
    I've found the simplified version of KO Customer Support Flowchart that they follow when a reported users is submitted with their new systems. *As you'll see, no roads lead to Perm Ban *:angry: *

You have too much time on your hands. :blink:

lusian

:lol:

Redd_Lefty

Originally posted by Makaveli+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Makaveli)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Redd_Lefty
    I've found the simplified version of KO Customer Support Flowchart that they follow when a reported users is submitted with their new systems. *As you'll see, no roads lead to Perm Ban *:angry: *

You have too much time on your hands. :blink:[/b]
    .. and yet not only do you find the time to read it, but to reply also! :wub:

TaDaaa

You guys are liers, this is the real one. I was given this directly from a K2 executive (i.e. the monkey named cocco) to clarify the new CS ticket handleing policy.

[/img]

Nigglet

wow you suck at photoshop atleast use the same color line rofl.

change your shit so u can make it look like someones cheating upload ksc = banned good idea tho

wraith86

wheres the part about the 50 answer machines you have to go through while being gold prem rofl

if the macroers are smart u can easily make it where u dont look like ur cheating in KSC, I swear k2 cant do shit themselves so they gotta make their customers weed the cheaters out for them. You could easily get framed off this unless k2 has high standards to who they ban.

k2 jus did a ban list on logos (still not sure if they witness the macro'rs or detected a program) and guess wat it was non-premium members only and they waited to do banlist after 3 day free premium was up and checked if the users had bought premium or didn't xD

zetazeta

Originally posted by Makaveli+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Makaveli)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Redd_Lefty

You have too much time on your hands. :blink:[/b]

i agree, go lvl or something :P

wraith86

K2 is to corrupt for its own good

Volcanic

K2 would be better off with this one

Maybe it was the old one?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Microsoft Visio sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast