Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New cheats?

This is a discussion on New cheats? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe this is what he ment, I dont know... Two rouges standing on one place and kill all gloomwings and ...
Page: 2

Maybe this is what he ment, I dont know... Two rouges standing on one place and kill all gloomwings and they even loot the chests, I dont see any pet nearby, go check on D1 if you dont believe me... (I hope I am wrong)

(You cant loot chests to far away without moving, and they aint moving)

//Forsete

Hey cutie Senior Member

Maybe this is what he ment, I dont know... Two rouges standing on one place and kill all gloomwings and they even loot the chests, I dont see any pet nearby, go check on D1 if you dont believe me... (I hope I am wrong)

(You cant loot chests to far away without moving, and they aint moving)
    //Forsete[/b]
    you for real ? :blink:

this is old, how long have you been away ? :S

dragonz

I think there are "dupe coins", someone bought a +7 glave from my merch and i went to buy pots and i had 130m (from glave) it said i had insuficiant funds and then all the money was gone. i heard that "dupe coins" can only but merch items. Happend to anyone else?

Banned

hahaha gm dont see duped money... :lol:

noahs have no uniques id, they cannot be duped in such a way, and even if possible to dupe noahs, they'd be untraceable

Explain for me that these two rouges, without pets at gloomwing taking two spawns and looting the chests aint cheating, and give me the basic story (I can be a bit slow)

Nine hours later the spots are still taken!

One week ago these spots along with gavolts were all empty and I could farm with my pet, but not now not anymore...

//Forsete

Record

After I traded a couple of items, the one I traded with said "dupe coins", is there any cheat going on or he just said it for fun?

//Forsete[/b]
    lol, some 10yr old pm you, dupe cożns, must be true! go go make post on ko4life -.-

Lord0fWar

btw u got nice hp for a lvl 71 warrior h34r:

Kluez

lol, some 10yr old pm you, dupe cożns, must be true! go go make post on ko4life -.-[/b]
    So what? No harm in making a topic for some discussion to clear up a question.
    Guess you got nothing better to do than flame people and be lame. GG

Havvk

Ill tell u 1 thing for sure a turk NEVER is going to see an item in merchant for 999 and he will even put it in 998,those guys are commerciants from nature,all day spaming moradon to buy cheap/sell expensive,to gain even 100 coins....
    maybe other ppl but not turks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12