Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

New Class

This is a discussion on New Class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's off the hizzle for shizzle, my nizzle....
Page: 2

It's off the hizzle for shizzle, my nizzle.

idefix

something like a pally in wow (paladin) thats kinda between priest and warrior... well maybe bp is too much like it...

maybe something like a shaman... kinda between priest and mage with some small heals, not spammable like minor heal, but not as big heal as priest. then cud have some +ap buffs and +hp/+mp/+dex buff like priests have +str. and then cud do some ranged magic attacks...

Necromancer

Karus Side:

Shade -> Demon Lord

Human Side:

Initiate -> Minion Master

Skillz:

'DRAIN'

Contains various skills to drain enemy's HP, Mana, or even Defense. They usually contain DOT dmg. Like draining enemy's mana,

and increasing your HP. Another example a magic drains 20% of your enemy's defense and you get that def. Like someone has

1000 def, you drain it, and he will have just 800 def, but you'll gain + 200 DEF, till they kill you, or your target will

die. It's not cure-able by priests or rogues, just another Necromancer can cure it with an item like blessing potion.

'SUMMONING'

If you kill a monster, or an enemy player, you may animate undeads from their corpse. Gaining levels in SUMMONING skill makes

you able to create stronger monsters. From 'Animate Ghost Bulcan' you can get to 'Animate Bone Dragon' ^^. Also this skill

tree contains magics to make your minions more powerful, like 'Rage of The Deads' what gives +20% attack power to your

minions. You can only have 2 minions at a time.

'ENERGY'

These skills are similar to priests' buff skills. They raise your stats, and this skill-tree also contains mana-buffing.

Example: +15 STR / DEX / MP / INT / HP magic. Of course not all together, but in very high levels you may able to cast a

spell what raise all your statpoints by 20. Also you can find +30% mana buff and restore mana here.

'MASTER'

Basic Master Skill: When your minion's HP drops below 20% you gain 30% of your mana back.
    2. Master Skill: When you cast this magic, you are able to make a DRAIN magic affect your party member not just you. (Like

you put a HP drain on someone, but you don't want to gain more HP but your party member needs it, so you put it on him, so he

will gain HP, while the enemy will loose from his health. )
    5. Master Skill: Absoluteness
    10. Master Skill: Matchless

About items later.

Stat point:

More Magic Power makes more powerfull monsters.
    More Intelligence makes more powerfull drains.

k im bored and tired. hax. h43r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    omg, id love to play a turtle. *chomp chomp!!
    All tuna would do is bite people's asses all day :<

diablo

small rabbits like WoW..

they need like a dragon lord or something.....where you get a dragon the ride on, to like go above others they could have like with thier shell, the defense of a mage and they can like set traps or something and use staffs like mages but they could control like mobs around them or something....

sorry im just rambling on what would be cool

i make no sense

TunaFishyMe

transformers

o wait. Super Saiyans. I would like to be a super saiyan. Goten + Trunks fusion!!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    a whore
    Lies, you just want a class that fucks little boys and mentally damages enemies.[/b]
    isnt that a whore?

lo0pynuts

PACMAN CLASS!!!!!!!! WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA and for female mrs. pacman WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA WOMPA

TunaFishyMe

Bubble Bubble dinosaurs!@!

omg!!! And they shoot a bubble at you and you floar up! And when they pop it, you turn to a fruit!! YAY!@!!! BUBBLE BUBBLE!!

woot i wrote so much and nobody read it ;p

SWAT

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by KaZaM
    woot i wrote so much and nobody read it ;p
    yea i just skipped it xD!!

fu all

SiegeR

Probably Warlock or somthng.
    A mage and A Debuffer mixation

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast