Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

New Class

This is a discussion on New Class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know about uneven, my custom class could kick a monk's ass! The monk would try to meditate, but ...
Page: 8

I don't know about uneven, my custom class could kick a monk's ass! The monk would try to meditate, but the endless barrage of bullshit corporate whore would spew is too much for even a monk to get out of.

TunaFishyMe

My monk can summon Buddas, the Enlighten One, and hell enlighten your corporate whores with morals and virtues. These morals and virtues are so pure that the corporate whore's body cant handle and will spontaneously combust.

MackDagger

D&D is freaking awesome, i play everyweekend with me mates, lol, i feel like nerd, 6 dice 1 fate lol

Oh dear, that could be a problem if the user of a corporate whore is a noob, at the least. However, being the masters of all that is bullshit and shallow, they have a racial immunity spell to any external mental attacks, i.e the englightenment duff which effectively dispells it, assuming the player casts it, allowing them to continue bombarding a monk's mind with their incessant advertizements and business jargon to the point where a monk's face literally melts off

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Adis
    Oh dear, that could be a problem if the user of a corporate whore is a noob, at the least. However, being the masters of all that is bullshit and shallow, they have a racial immunity spell to any external mental attacks, i.e the englightenment duff which effectively dispells it, assuming the player casts it, allowing them to continue bombarding a monk's mind with their incessant advertizements and business jargon to the point where a monk's face literally melts off *
    That would be a problem IF MY MONK HAD A FACE!!! ITS A FACELESS MONK!! AHAH!H!H!H!HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH

Damn. :lol:

Well maybe they can party together and drink tea while tricking people into joining them. Your monk's good will and purity combined with the whore's utter bullshit can be a powerful combination. They can even create a whole business in celebration of their new friendship. They can call it K2.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Adis
    Damn. *:lol: *

Well maybe they can party together and drink tea while tricking people into joining them. Your monk's good will and purity combined with the whore's utter bullshit can be a powerful combination. They can even create a whole business in celebration of their new friendship. They can call it K2.
    But your class has to do all the talking because mine is kind of shy. He doesnt really know what to say to people because they always give him wierd looks. Bth, my monk doesnt drink tea, he absorbs its aura.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Adis
    Damn. *:lol: *

But your class has to do all the talking because mine is kind of shy. He doesnt really know what to say to people because they always give him wierd looks. Bth, my monk doesnt drink tea, he absorbs its aura.[/b]
    Jolly good fun! My class just sort of just sips his tea. By "tea" I mean turpentine, and by "sips" I mean he guzzles it down in hopes of ending his corrupted yet strangely happy life. Of course, only pussies die to turpentine, and we all know these money obsessed zombies are not pussies.

TunaFishyMe

But we have to split the profits 80-20 in favor of me. As a monk, I have to buy a lot of stuff. Like Budda statues and insences and other stuff of that sort.

See, this is the perfect reason as to why they would make a good team. No one would suspect the pure monk allying such a whore--in every sense of the word (they live a night life). Maybe your monk can teach them the meaning of this arbitrary symbolic association to statues, so that the whore can learn to advertize and push their sales to maximize profit. We all know preying on human emotions sells!

Sorry Devils for ruining your topic :lol:

TunaFishyMe

ARBITRARY SYMBOLIC ASSOIATION TO STATUES!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?ONEONEQUESTIONMARKONEONE!!!! !! BUDDA DID NOT SPEND YEARS MEDITATING UNDER A BONSAI FOR NOTHING!!! OUR SYMBOLIC ASSOCIATIONS ARE INFLUENCED FROM THE GOOD DEEDS OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONE! HOW DARE YOU CALL IT ARBITRARY!!

i dont think this relationship is going to work out. Its you, not me.

Haha

Being the whore that I am/wield, it is not possible for me to see any deeper symbolic meaning in anything except for my craving for more of: everything.

TunaFishyMe

*Thinks to self* This whore is so obsessed with get-rich-quick money-making methods that he cant even see the hand of death approaching behind him. When hes too excited over his couple of millions, ill stab him in the back and the business will be mine! mwhahahahah*Stops thinking to self*

Its ok, I accept your half-assed apology. We can continue our business.

*Thinks to self: since I am such a whore and everyone hates me, it is grounds for me to be even more stupid and not see it in front of my eyes, and especially behind my back. This greatly reduces my stealth detection, so I must learn to harness my utter bullshit in hopes of learning how to detect it in an emergency one day. Meh that'll never happen *ends thoughts*

What is apology? Yes, more business please.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast